Yupp TV / yearly subscription

Danbury, United States Review updated:

Once I singed up yearly subscription, at that time they are ready to cancel my monthly subscription and upgrade to yearly and refund my balance. Today I got another offer from "Yupp Tv" and I contact them for change to new offer but, they said I can't cancel or upgrade now because I have yearly subscription. When this subscription ends after only I can change my plan. I planning to cancel my subscription ASAP and find some other Service Provider. I AM REMINDS YOU THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS. They don't realize if we don't stay with them, they can't survive. I am never stay with "yupp tv" in future and also I am "NOT RECOMMEND TO BUY THIS SERVICE"

Ji
Feb 15, 2014

Comments

• Kk
      17th of Apr, 2014

even i am having a similar experience. were u able to cancel yours? if yes, please tell me how.

• La
      1st of Sep, 2015

Want to unsubscribe to yupp tv. But i am unable to. They are deducting the amount by credit card with out my permission. What is the solution for this.

• Sh
      26th of Sep, 2015

I have ordered YUPP TV on 26th Aug 2015 and as per their advertisement they said I will get a yupp tv player. I have contacted their customer support for couple of times and they simply reckless and not giving a proper answer for that. And today is 26th Sep 2015 and still I didnt get that YUPP TV player. And ask them several times to cancel my subscription and they said they cannot do in case of Yearly subscription. This service is really really pathetic and I strong recommend my fellow customers to not to go with YUPP TV.