[Resolved] Yummy Donuts Palace / roaches

5 802 E. 7th Street Texarkana, Ar, Texarkana, United States Review updated:
Phone: (870) 216-2152

I was referred here by friends and co-workers, Upon arrival at the shop, I was greeted, Front sales lady was nice. I looked around, pretty old place, back shop had trash everywhere, but didn't think too much of it. I ordered a dozen of glazed and a cup of coffee. As I was approaching the coffee area. I saw 2 large roaches on the counter!!! I was so speechless. I literally left and threw my donuts in the trash. I can't believe people that are buying donuts here didn't know about what's crawling in the shop! By the way, the restroom was dirty and disgusting! I found cigarettes buds and ashes everywhere!!

• Resolution statement

I do not know who this yo -yo is that is using my name saying I beat up people.. I find it odd that someone would go to that length to write a fake story. That has nothing to with the complaint.

Ar
Jan 10, 2015

Comments

• Ru
      11th of Jan, 2015

The six year old that wrote this complaint should know that customers are the ones dirtying the washrooms. Then again this sounds like the person who wrote this review was fired and is trying to create trouble.

15th of Jan, 2015

At least a six year old knows what's clean and what's dirty. Your firing back because your probably the owners. Trust me, I never worked for you, but if I ever did, I wouldn't want to work in unsanitary shop. I also smelled cigarette all over the shop as I entered. I won't be surprised if you, sales lady or the baker smokes. Your bathroom had cigarette buds in the toilet! Shop is disgusting especially when I saw 2 little crawlers on the counter by the coffee area, but I'm pretty sure your already aware of roaches in the shop and have not done nothing about it. Your putting your customers at health risk. Imagine adults/ children eating your donuts and they are not aware of what's crawling behind the counter. Don't get mad, It's a health issue!!! Just clean your dirty shop and there probably be no future complaints!!

15th of Jan, 2015

Now I know for sure that you are six years old. Only a six year old would believe that I am one of the owners. I ask you this. Get mommy and daddy, tell them you are visiting this site, Have them click on my name okay. Have them see that this is not the only company I am defending. Have them explain to you that I am also standing up for foolish reviews that were written to various companies. If the mommy and daddy of the little girl is reading this because she took my advice you can find out what I have posted on this site by simply clicking on my username and seeing that I not only defend this donut joint but many other business. Please even for a six year old your daughter seems dense and slow, read all the big words to her very slowly and make sure she understands what they mean, The words more than two letters are hard for her to understand so explain what they mean so she understands that just because a person tells the person posting a review that they are wrong does not mean they work for the company. Tell her it was not my bathroom that had cigarette buds. and also show her that I am from California and not Texas. Have a chat with your daughter, teach her that the internet is a world wide thing, and does not just exist in her area. Then have her reply. The adults an children are not eating my donuts because I don't work there, please explain this to your six year old daughter okay.

15th of Jan, 2015

I don't own that shop. Look at my profile this isn't the only place I am defending. I know for a fact you are six not that you came to the conclusion that because I told you that you are wrong that I work for the company. I left a PM for your parents have them read it and explain things to you. Sorry I used big words(words over two letters) which makes it hard for you to read.

15th of Jan, 2015

Also they cannot clean the washrooms 24 seven, when you are old enough to work you will know you can only do one job at a time. Don't blame them for other people making messes. Hopefully once you make it past the first grade you will be wiser.

15th of Jan, 2015

I searched to see if anyone had any similar complaints and what do you know! I found one. I'm not the only one making a complaint. Well I hope the shop gets it together! Good Luck to them.

16th of Jan, 2015

Did your parents read the note I sent them, I hope that they helped you pronounce all the hard words, meaning the words more than two letters. Have them explain that customers make the mess not them. I apologize again for using big words that you cannot understand.

17th of Jan, 2015

awww really?! then you must of been the guest that made that mess. Didn't your parents teach you how to clean up after yourself? Your definitely one of those trolls that lives under the bridge. Always trying to cause trouble. You parents must of been drunk when you were conceived cause you can't even write a complete sentence.

17th of Jan, 2015

I am not the guest that made the mess, apparently you don't know how to read I am male, I have stated this several times in my other reviews where I asked your parents to explain things to you. I am not a troll, you really must be six years old if you think because I am calling your for your immature behavior that I am a troll. You are also blind if you do not see complete sentences, you must be crazy also if you are seeing things that are not there. Look at your sentences little girl. You do not always start sentences with capital letters. This is taught in first grade. Then again you are still in the first grade. Hopefully you will learn this by the end of the school year, if not you will have to repeat the year.

17th of Jan, 2015

I am not six and i already told you that I do not work for this company. Why do you keep stocking me? Just so you know I don't live with my parents. They kicked me out of the house three years ago when I beat up my 13 year old sister. I was 17 at the time My 13 year old sister deserved it. I was put into a foster home because they favor my sister over me. Yeah I may have dropped out of school soon after I was placed in a foster home but school is not my thing. Before you do say I cannot support myself. I get food stamps from the government every month to help feed myself. You think you are tough Ruth and Kevin but you are not. I have been to jail because the cop that arrested me was rude and I told him off. He lied and said that I was drink. So don't call me little girl, because if I found out where you lived I would beat you and you would be crying to mommy little boy. I am on the processing of disowning my family because they favor my sister.

17th of Jan, 2015

Arn't you a touch one beating up someone four years younger than you. I agree with you on the cops issue that they are pigs, but come on the only way you can beat me up as you claim little girl is if I were four years younger than you and a lot smaller than you. I bet it made you feel real big to beat up your little sister.

17th of Jan, 2015

You don't know how to read, she deserved to be beat up. I made a small mistake in my post though. I was 18 when I beat her up. She was always pestering me, asking me to drive her places spying on me and my boyfriend. I was in and out of foster homes since I was 16 since my parents did not know how to discipline me. Frankly when they kicked me out three years ago I threatened to emincipate them. That is a big word for you get daddy to look it up after you lick his sausage. I could care less what you think of me and you only appear tough on line little boy. If I had to I would hit my younger sister again because she deserves it. My older brother who is now 27 even turned against me.You are like my family, a bunch of losers. Okay so you do use complete sentences, I just had to say something to make you look bad, and yeah I took your advice little boy see I have capital letters.