YuanTong Electronic(HK) Group Limited / Never deliver ordered goods after payment made

1 China Review updated:

Ordered 30pcs of micro SD card. After payment made, an imitation handphone was shipped to us instead. When contacted, they claimed that shipping dept made a mistake. They will only shipped the correct item if the imitation handphone was shipped back to them. They did not offer any apology, never offer to pay for the return shipping. After the phone was shipped back, we never hear from them again. Numerous emails went unreplied.

Their contacts as follows:

YuanTong Electronic(HK) Group Limited
Person whom we contacted : Annie
her email : yuantongannie@hotmail.com (same as her MSN messenger)

Beneficiary Name: START TRADING CO., LIMITED
Beneficiary Bank: HSBC HongKong
A/C number: [protected]
SWIFT CODE: HSBCHKHHHKH
BANK CODE: 004
ADD of bank: 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong

We are treating this case as fraud. Pls be warned in advanced when dealing with them.

Ep

Comments

• Du
      4th of Aug, 2009

I have also been ripped of by this company,

Their website was also www.hk-start.com. I dealed with Sophia or Elva.
    They shipped the wrong items (read, worthless items cheap items while I paid a lot of money) and refuse to solve it..

They say: I can't solve it and I just won't solve it.
    Also the person has left the company and then they don't want to do anything anymore about it...

Never do any business with this company!

• Ji
      14th of Sep, 2009

Reading other complaints by victims of the fraudulent company has demonstrate the similar practise to me. Yes exactly except I paid for a Laptop and received a junk mobile phone. Dealt with same person same excuse with same result. Money from them and nothing for me. Clearly Fraud so stay away.