Yu Yureka Plus / Billing price is differents type in a same day

India, Barasat Review updated:
Deganga, Gilabari More
Phone: 09732913487
Dear Sir,
I am a registered customer of "amazon.in". I did registration for buying 'Yu Yureka Plus - Moondust Grey - By Registration Only'. When I did order it previous day then amazon.in made a bill by online for me where it's prices were Grand Total Rs. 9, 999.00 and some times latter they gave me an email where the wrote :
"We're writing regarding your order [protected] from Amazon.in.

1 of YU Yureka Plus- Moondust Grey- By Registration Only

Your card payment for the above transaction could not be completed.
A card provider will often decline an attempt to charge a card if the card number, expiry date, CVV, Verified By Visa / MasterCard 3-D Secure password or billing address Pin/Zip code (for American Express cards) you entered does not exactly match their information.

Valid payment information must be received within 1 day, otherwise your order will be cancelled.

You can update the payment method for your order or add a new one or pay using 'Cash on Delivery' (if applicable for the order) using the link below:

To view your transaction status online, please visit:

For information on revising your payment method, please visit:

Learn more about payment related issues:

But my all payment method completed at previous time. After the time when I did click amazon.in's Revised payment method then they did a new bill where were Grand Total Rs. 10, 999.00 .
So, I did cancel the order #[protected] (Order Placed: 30 July 2015). I attached their 1st & 2nd bill here for showing you.
Now my question is how is it possible to buying amazon.in's product if they want varieties types amount in same day of same product? I am so hurt for their this type behavior because I am so keen to purchase 'Yu Yureka Plus'. But their behavior broken my faith about 'amazon.in.
Yours faithfully,
Ajay Kumar Dutta
Jul 31, 2015

N  15th of Apr, 2015 by
Ad ID: 836408515 this is the ad I'd in olx and they have given my number pls delete dis add