YTNMYOP Official Store / winter coat

1 Netherlands

I am your enthusiastic client since I know your webshop
I need your help to solve the problem
Recently I ordered a winter coat of size 44 and pail via Ideal (from the netherlands). the seller is YTNMYOP Official Store. Al I asked is to get the coat of size 44 and deviation allowance +3 is ok. But it must be minimum 44 cm as size 44 means. The store advised me not to buy and to cancel the order.
I want to know what reasons I should cancel the order because I already paid . very normal that the client needs to know the reason why the order must be canceled. Does that imply mean that the store cannot deliva coat of size 44 as shown on the web site when the client order size 44 ?or because of other reasons ?
What is most annoying is that before I could cancel my order, I saw this order is CLOSED on the page of my orders ! and I have no possibility to click cancel order as the normal way to do on the web page.
So my problems :
-How and when can I get my money back ?
- as a client, I expect that the store must reply decently to the client, give the cllient the reason why the store asked him not to buy the item or him to cancel the order.

Copy from my orders :
Product Product Action Order Status Order Action
Order ID: [protected] View Detail
Order time & date: 04:56 Dec. 23 2017 Store name: YTNMYOP Official Store
View Store | Contact Seller (0 unread) Order amount:
€ 21, 12

YTNMYOP Winter Jacket Women 2017 New Cotton-padded Coat Cotton Parka Outerwear Medium-long Clothing Plus Size S-XXL Outerwear
[Transaction Screenshot]
€ 21, 12 X1
Product properties: light blue + XXL

Pls, send me the coat with the shoulder size from 44cm or bigger (45, 46 or 47cm is OK!). The shoulder size must not be smaller than 44cm. Otherrwise I can not wear it. Thanks for your help No Shipment Closed A

Copies from message centers :
Send to: happy girl YTNMYOP Official Store | Add to Blacklist

Messages Translation:   Disable  English  Nederlands

About this order
Order number: [protected]
The order status is now CLOSED. There is no shipment. DIdi you do it? I did not cancel it yet. Please tell me when I can get my money back?
17/12/29 02:55
I have just seen the order status is now CLOSED. There is no shipment.
DId you do it? I did not cancel it yet!.
Please tell when I can get my money back?
17/12/29 02:53
pls tell me why?
17/12/28 04:19
happy girl
17/12/27 06:49
please cancel this order, thank you

About this product
happy girl
17/12/23 04:37
sorry, i suggest you not buy it, dear
Hi! I want to buy this coat in light blue and the size XXL.
Do you have a coat for me with the shoulder of 44cm or bigger?
I mean the shoulder can be 44, 45.46, 47 ( the deviation +3cm ), but not smaller than 44 cm .
17/12/22 11:33
Hi seller!
I have 2 questions:

1) Size XXL has standard 44cm for the shoulder . with the deviation of 1cm-3cm.
Do you mean that the shoulder size of XXL can bigger than 44cm (45, 46.47cm?). Or can it be smaller than 44cm?

2)The thickness is THICK. Is it really thick enough for the winter use?. Or is it for autumn-winter use?

17/12/18 10:17