yoville / Yoville has banned me from making events

1 London, United States Review updated:

i am very very angry, as I wanted to do an event. i was going to do a sale and then it came up with i have been abusive and it banned me for i think 24 hours. i have NOT been abusive at all. i put the title as: BIG SALE!READ. then underneath i put something like: Owner: XxgorjussxX. spend over 300c and u get 2 gifts totally free! plz come! i don't know what it was that banned me, but my name on yo ville was XxgorjussxX and i think it was the name that did it. but i wasn't being abusive at all, and i have changed my name to: Gorjuss now without the X's. I would like you to remove the ban and make sure i still have my 3 chances, with no warnings as i haven't done anything wrong and that's not fair! I am EXTREMELY upset by this as i have been playing yo ville for many years and nothing like this has ever happened to me, also the MAIN reason i complained was because i haven't been abusive and i didn't deserve to get a ban. can you please tell me what it was that caused me to get a ban, and remove the ban as if i was abusive, then i certainly DID NOT mean to be!please reply a.s.a.p and answer all my questions, thank you.
Amia/ Gorjuss

Am

Comments

• Ti
      8th of Dec, 2012

I CAN'T DO EVENTS ANYMORE IT KEEPS SAYING I'M BANNED I DON'T NO WHY IT SAYS THAT BUT CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO GET UNBAND BECAUSE I DON'T SCAM NOBODY OR MAKE RUDE EVENTS. IVE BEEN PLAYING YOVILLE NOW FOR OVER 3YR NOW. AND IVE BEEN TRYING TO DO EVENTS FOR 9 MONTHS NOW, BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE IT KEEPS SAYING I'M BAND. HELP ME PLEASE THANK YOU SO MUCH.

• Ky