Youtubestudiopro.com / Scam

I got a message that my computer has virus and I need to buy antivirus software from them to remove it. I paid and after that realized I've been scammed!

Ba

Comments

• Mr
      2nd of Apr, 2012
    YouTubeStudioPro.com - After giving them our information it did not fix our computer
    YouTubeStudioPro.com

I was browsing the web and received notification which said that my pc was infected by virus. It suggested paying several dollars in order to fix the problem. I agreed to that and entered my credit card details. I was surprised when I discovered that I was charged for $79.95 in total.

5th of Apr, 2012

If you have antivirus software and set it up correctly, then these kind of scams wouldn't work on you.

• Co
      16th of Aug, 2012
    youtubestudiopro.com

We received a notice on our computer that we had virus and shut down our computer.They said we had to buy this program in order to remove virus. After giving them our information it did not fix our computer. After several hours our computer started working. We did not receive any verivacation for our money.WE GOT SCAMED!!!

• Gu
      12th of Sep, 2012
    youtubestudiopro.com

I thought I was purchasing "Microsoft Security Essentials" to protect my laptop from viruses, but about a week after I purchased the program my computer locked up and won't work.