Youtubevideo streaming

Re Feb 29, 2016 Yakima, WA Review updated:

I have 65mbps service from Charter and your videos load slow as hell. In 2016, I expect loading speeds to be faster than my first time having s**. It frustrates me that I can download a song in one second but a two minute YouTube video lags the entire way through. YouTube is a cornerstone in user content and I have been a fan since since your service first started. Please take this complaint as some motivation to provide your users with the quality content you once provided. I am more than disappointed in what YouTube has become.

Comments

• Ng
      Mar 17, 2016

Its really really annoying when im watching videos and suddenly pop out the advertisement. I really really prefer youtube from last few years. I really dont know what the function of keep poping out advertisements. I used youtube to listen to music when im studying or doing homework, but when im far away from the computer, then i should go back the computer and skip the advertisement. Its really annoying. I really hope u all can improve this. The advertisement no need keep showing the same and repeated few times. No function.