Youtube — paying for only half a service/being forced into updates I do not want
I just want for someone to listen to me honestly. My husband and I use the YouTube app on our Xbox One for tv, alongside other apps. After nearly two years of paying for the ad-free service, and more recently the forced updates, I feel disappointed in the service. First off, we pay for the ad free service, but for every day of watching time on the YouTube app I come across at least two ads. This may not seem like much, but it's two ads a day too much when you're specifically paying to not have ads! To be fair, there are some days when we have up to 8 ads in a single day, and other days where there are honestly no ads at all. I may be repeating myself but... I pay for ad free. I'm clearly not getting ad free. Why? And why on earth is there still this much issue with the service?
Why am I paying for this again? Even some of my favorite content creators have either left or had to get a secondary income. I would really love an explanation. To wrap this up, I'm sorry this is so long, and thank you for your time. I honestly appreciate if someone takes the time to actually understand my frustration, especially as we just paid for our upcoming month not too long ago.
More Youtube Complaints & Reviews
- Foreigner in the Philippines - illegal charity 
- Youtube - hate spreading 
- Youtube - hackers literally got into my phone
- Youtube - youtube lace wig review scammers 
- Youtube - nasty videos 
- Youtube - use the kid app
- Youtube - prager u propaganda advertising
- Youtube - youtube is treating small channels horrible especially channels with kids
- Youtube - copyright music vs copyright videos 
- Youtube - youtube