Youtube — advertising topics
Sometimes my young children watch children cartoons on youtube.
I understand advertising is the source of income and have no problem with the interruptions.
What I cannot grasp is why advertising trailers for scary movies (for example "IT" from Stephen King) are triggered when content that is clearly meant for children is being watched.
Technically it should not be hard to avoid this.
More Youtube Complaints & Reviews
- Foreigner in the Philippines - illegal charity 
- Youtube - hate spreading 
- Youtube - hackers literally got into my phone
- Youtube - youtube lace wig review scammers 
- Youtube - nasty videos 
- Youtube - use the kid app
- Youtube - prager u propaganda advertising
- Youtube - youtube is treating small channels horrible especially channels with kids
- Youtube - copyright music vs copyright videos 
- Youtube - youtube