Youtholgy Eye Serum / CC Charges

1 WI, United States Review updated:

I ordered the Youtholgy for a one time delivery just so I could try it. The directions came in Spanish so I had to call them and find out the directions. While I was on the phone, I decided to check and make sure they were not going to keep sending me more and charge me. Good thing I did, because the lady said I had another shipment coming out to me next week. I had read other reviews that said they had did this. So beware and call and check if you only ordered it for one delivery. (It will take forever to get thru, but to me it was worth it) I have not tried it yet since I didn't know how, so I cant say yeah or nay to it yet.

Comments

• Mm
      11th of Mar, 2010

Your Company needs to school your phones people properly. They put in an orders that you didn't order and allow others to order on someone else's credit card. something has got to be done about this. I talked with a Jenny and she got the order all wrong. she ordered things on a credit card that wasn't mine. Bad business. I'm going to try everything possible thing that I can to discredit your company.