youth incentive marketing / not receiving the magazine ordered in 8/10/08

1 14139 inlet drive jacksonville, fl 32225Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 904-221-7122

OK THIS IS THE THIRD EMAIL AND I HAVE CALLED AND LEFT MESSAGES FOUR TIMES AS THE OTHER TIMES YOU CANNOT LEAVE A MESSAGE AS THE MAILBOX IS FULL. I HAVE ORDERED A MAGAZINE ON 8/10/08 AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT, BUT YET THE CHECK IS CASHED. NOW THIS IS THE ONLY NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS TO ADDRESS COMPLAINTS ON, BUT WHY ARE THEY NOT BEING ANSWERED? DOES ANYONE REALLY WORK THERE OR WHAT. I WANT AN ANSWER BEFORE I HAVE TO GO THE THE BETTER BUSINESS TO FILE A COMPLAINT ON YOUR AGENCY. THEN I WILL GO TO THE TELEVISION.

I WANT AN ANSWER ASAP!!!

Comments

• Th
      1st of Dec, 2008
    youth incentive marketing - have not received magazine ordered in 8/10/08
    youth incentive marketing
    14139 inlet drive
    Jacksonville
    Florida
    Phone: 904-221-7122

This is the second complaint by email and leaving three phones calls and then the mailbox is full. I have ordered a magazine from the group stated above on 8/10/08 and still have not received the magazine, but they have cashed the check written. Now I need some answers back ASAP. Why leave a number to call and no one calls back or does not email-what is the purpose???

• Ab
      25th of Nov, 2011
    youth incentive marketing - never got my magazines
    youth incentive marketing
    PO BOX 1060
    kittredge
    Colorado

Tis nice young man came to my door and gave me a story about helping a group of college kids go to another country to visit so I wrote him a check for 63.00 for a magazine and i have never received any thing.