Yourtravelheadquarters.com / We lost over $600.00, do not fall for this scam

DO NOT fall for their offer of a free cruse and all you have to do it pay the tax! It is a total scam, we bought 1 cabin and it sounded good so we bought 3 more. We had to mail request forms to get antoher request form to get a voucher to book the cruise. Then they ask you to list 3 dates (they tell you that if you book 60 days out you will be guarenteed a cabin), not true, we send our request in with the three dates with more than 60 days, they could not book any of our dates, the service people were very rude, would not give us a refund but we could not book either unless we upgraded and paid more money. We lost over $600.00!!! Do NOT fall for this SCAM, say goodbye to Your Travel Headquarters, all they are offering is headquarters on the ship fo fools!

Comments

• Ro
      Jun 21, 2012
    Yourtravelheadquarters.com - SCAM
    Incentive Marketing Group
    California

Hi: We lost almost $ 280.00 from http://www.yourtravelheadquarters.com/, I paid money when we received offer from telemarketing, later called them so many times sent letters, now finally 2 and half years I reached to customer service and she said they called me 3 times and they have better things to do they cant call me again and again, do whatever you could but you will not get your refund back. Later I googled, checked these guys are full of complaints. Any help or suggestions?

• Ro
      Jun 21, 2012

Hi: We lost almost $ 280.00 from http://www.yourtravelheadquarters.com/, I paid money and called them so many times sent letters, now finally 2 and half years I reached to customer service and she said do whatever you could but you will not get your refund back. Later I googled, checked these guys are full of complaints. Any help or suggestions?