Yoursavingsclub.com / Looking into a lawsuit against YourSavingsClub.com business

po box 2044Simi Valley, CA, United States Review updated:
4.95
Phone: 805-444-4594

I have the same complaint as others i watch my bank acct everyday and found you charging my acct every month for yoursavingsclub.com which i dont even know what this is let alone never authorized YourSavingsClub.com company to go into my acct and chrg me for this. The question how did you get my private banking information. I consider this theft and getting away with it for all those how dont catch you doing this to them. I received and automated system and no choices to talk to a rep. That i call cheap shot to the public and indespicable. I had to close my acct and open new to keep you from my privacy. I looking into a lawsuit against YourSavingsClub.com business. Because this isn't the first time this has been several accounts of theft on your part. Think about that.

Comments

Da
  1st of Mar, 2008
i dont know you people and you charged a dollar
to my applied card how? you do not have permission to
Au
  7th of Mar, 2008
Since last January 2008, I have noticed that these crook are digging into my account.How come my Bank is passing my acct. #, or these are they stilling my identity, in this case I understand , is theft.If my Bank don't give me a reasonable answer I will propose a lawsuit against YourSavingsClub.com
Au
  7th of Mar, 2008
Ju
  13th of Mar, 2008
I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE HELL YOUR COMPANY CAME FROM,BUT I DO KNOW THAT YOU'VE BEEN GOING INTO MY BANK MONTHLY AND TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY BABIES MOUTH. WHERE I COME FROM THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN WITHOUT SERIOUS REPERCUSSIONS WHICH YOU CAN BET ON. I THINK ALL OF THE PEOPLE YOU STOLE FROM SHOULD GET A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST YOUR POOR EXCUSE OF A COMPANY. WITH OR WITHOUT THEIR HELP I GUARANTEE YOU I'LL GET MY MONEY BACK ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
Ed
  14th of Mar, 2008
This is the number to reach YOURSAVINGSCLUB representatives if any body needs to have them cancel an account that you did not authorize for PH#888-946-7268 .
Ed
  14th of Mar, 2008
Would anyone like to start an angry mob with me and storm YOURSAVINGSCLUB corp offices? We just need some torches, tools that you might find on a Amish farm that look like scary weapons and of course an angry mob. I live in Chicago and from what I have read their corp offices are somewhere in IL. so we wont have far to go before YOURSAVINGSCLUB heads will role. My final question is Who in the hell do they think they are and why are they allowed to rip off so many people?

sincerely,

Victim #100573
Ab
  20th of Mar, 2008
I was charged a fee and did not know it, Please cancel my membership, if it has not already been canceled. Please acknowledge reciept of this request. Thank you, Abel Jimenez

Membership Number is 579785852
Be
  21st of Mar, 2008

I also have use 877-820-7107 that I am unable to speak with a live person to cancle these tranaction.
Th
  1st of Apr, 2008
I thoroughly agree with all of these complaints about Your Savings Club. I too have been charged every month for a club I never joined. I never heard of you before and did not authorize you to take money from my charge account. I would like to know how you got my account number. I too consider that identity theft and you should be charged for this. I cancelled this account on line, but I see from my current bill that you are still charging me. I will not pay this bill. Please acknowled receipt of this complaint with a return e-mail.
Pa
  16th of Apr, 2008
I never authorized the charges on my account. I think we need to bring a class action lawsuit against this company and show others just what will happen when a company literrally steels money from your account.

THIS IS STEALING FROM A BANK ACCOUNT AND THIS IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE.
Pa
  16th of Apr, 2008
1-877-820-7107 I tried this number to talk to someone got no one has anyone talked to an attorney? If so can I get your attorney's information.
Kr
  16th of Apr, 2008
I called the same number and reached an automated menu with only 2 0r 3 options - you cannot reach a living person via this number (877-820-7101) I had to use one option to get my membership number (the one I didn't even know I had a membership too!) in order to cancel my membership and hopefully any further charges. I got the phone number off my electronic bank statement (wondering who the hell or what the hell is what). I have sent an email to mysavingsclub.com as well demanding(yes, demanding) they cancel my membership and also contact me to answer questions I have about them. In lieu of this I had found mysavingsclub.com to somehow be affiliated to freecreditreport.com (after reading other complaints online) and I am canceling my account with them as well. I will also alert people I know about this scam. If I do not have a reply from either I will be contacting the appropriate avenues for help on this matter. I am also calling my bank to block any further charges from them.
Gi
  19th of Apr, 2008
If you have ever clicked on to FreeCreditReport.com you have probably been scammed into being a member of a RewardsClub that you did not know you even joined. I cannot understand how they got into my checking account. I think that my bank or your bank should have protected us against scam/s such as these. A dollar a month times 1 million people, 10 million ? who knows ? This is a scam and should be exposed and FreeCreditReport.com should be liable for a class action suit. I am just one person, I am turning this matter over to my Bank and have them "do their job". I know that there will be other scams down the line, and our Banks have the responsibility of protecting us...I am drafting a letter to my bank on Monday to see what actions they take!
Ri
  2nd of May, 2008
I read all fine print... and to get my i phone i had to get credit checkedand so signed up for free credit check on a site and it made me agree to this charge of 1$ a month, from your savings club... and told me how it would charge everymonth for this other service besides the "FREE" credit check but it then told me how to cancel the savings club membership before they charged me... all i had to do was call a 800 # and cancel it by putting in my info... i got a confirmation... and then they waited and still keep charging me... we should class action lawsiut these scammers
Fr
  2nd of May, 2008
IN april I ordered my credit check with freecredit.com.After I found out that I was charged just under $100 dollars I called and had it canceled. They refunded my money and was told that I would not be charged further. In may I found that I had been charged $1.00 on my bank account for a savings club fee. I don''t need nor want any thing to do with rhis company what can I do to stop this?
Su
  2nd of May, 2008
Please make note of this address is the only on they will provide even though they admit their home Company is in Conn.

yoursavingclub.com
P.O Office 5152
Des Plains Illinois 60017-5152
Ca
  5th of May, 2008
I also had $1 taken out of my checking account twice for Your Savings Club.com. I have no idea who these people are but what is most disturbing is that they have access to pull funds from my checking account. Surely, something legal can be done about this. I also appled for the free credit report.com. Sounds like this is connected in some way.
Ro
  11th of May, 2008
I LIKE THE REST OF THE COMMENTS ARE THE
SAME. I EVEN CANCELLED MY OLD CARD, AND
RECEIVED A NEW CARD WHICH I NEVER ACTIVATED, BUT ON MY MOST RECENT
BILLING STATEMENT THEIR IS A $1.00 CHARGE
TO MY NEW CARD WHICH IS NOT ACTIVATED.
I CANNOT GET RID OF THESE PEOPLE.
H-E-L-P.
Li
  14th of May, 2008
I am being charged for a club I didn't even join and don;t know how you got my banking infromation. I am on disability and am getting charged over draft charges from my bank. I can't afford these charges, I have been charged over $100.00 in two weeks on my checking so please stop taking my money. I have called my lawyer about this. You shold be sued for RIPPING OFF people like this!!!
Bo
  14th of May, 2008
I was just given 888 999 0557 for yoursavingsclub by my credit card company. They gave similar options to the 877 number but I did not push any buttons and was transfered to a real person after a short wait. This person was very nice... even though I was short with her. Next month will be the proof...if I get credit and no more charges.

Your Savings Club Logo Your Savings Club