Yoursavingsclub.com / Credit card charge without authorization

1 P.O. Box 5152 zip: 60017-5152Des Plaines, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-820-7107

Yoursavingsclub.com charged my card monthly membership fees without my authorization. when I contacted them they stated that I had been refunded the amount and was credited back on 2/1/2008. as of today, 2/19/2008 I have not received a credit back from them. i tried to call them to speak to a service rep only to find out that it is an automated system and does not connect you to a rep. there is no option to speak to anyone, if you press zero it tells you that is not an option, and if you stay on the line too long it automatically tells you "good bye" and hangs up on you.

Comments

• Sh
      3rd of Mar, 2008

Didn't know where to go so... I tried to cancel my membership by phone within the 7 days but was informed that the number given was a "non-working" number. 1-800-313-2718. I WANT MY MEMBERSHIP CANCELLED NOW!!!

• Li
      3rd of Mar, 2008

Does anyone have a contact phone number for yoursavingsclub.com other than the 877-820-7107. I need to speek with a live person, I don't have an account number to enter in on the phone system. --Lisa.

7th of Mar, 2008

Ive moved and changed banks. If it wasnt for that I wouldnt know that you have been ripping me off, god knows for how long. I will tell you this, I want every penny you have stolen from me. I never signed up for your savings club and you should be able to talk to someone on the phone. This will be resloved. My old zip code was 77539 and my name is Mark Spurrell.My bank has filed fradulant reports on your charges to me. We will be in contact one way or the other, soon.

• Ca
      7th of Mar, 2008

Ok all of these savings networks keep charging my card and for what i don't know. I haven't purchased anything from anyone and keep wondering how they got my information.

• Le
      13th of Mar, 2008

Please cancel my charges at once and send a refund.

• Ri
      18th of Mar, 2008

I have tried to call two different numbers that connect me with yoursavingsclub. I go the through the automated phone deal and after being on hold a long time the connection is broken. How can companies rob people like this and get away with it.

• Ju
      20th of Mar, 2008

I do want any business with your company "Yoursavingsclub cancelled this day 20 Mar
    'o8. I also want at this day my Visa account credited with any and all monies that you have put on my
    visa account. please e-mail me confirmation of this.
    Also your firm must be a great scammer to do all of this. If you had someone to tqlk to things might not
    be so bad.

• Wa
      28th of Mar, 2008

To whom it concern: On Thursday mar. 27 you charged my credit card 12 separate charges of one dollar each. I asume based on the number of complaints on your site that you are a bogus company, cancel my membership and refund the 12 dollars. warren geary

• Pa
      7th of Apr, 2008

If you called "Ap9*pmidentity.com-v 888-840-6301" to cancel "your" account, dail as if you are interested. Strangly enough, the rep didnt care that I was complaining. As if they knew that they were the bad guys.

I tried doing the same thing with "Ap9*yoursavingsclub-v 877-820-7107 Ct $1" but there was no option for if you are intereted.

• Tg
      7th of Apr, 2008

I have been charged by yoursavingsclub.com several times now. I have not authorized charges, each time i did not have any money in my account so the bank charged me $30 each time which has cost me $150 in overage fees in the last 10 days. I did call the 800 number, as all stated, no one to talk to, I did not create an account so I do not have an account number, then they hang up on you on their automated system. Enter a search and you will see they are listed in more than 10 states, without a central office. So this is indeed a SCAM and is using FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES.

• Me
      9th of Apr, 2008

This is indeed a scam, I am trying to comtact the company as well to no avail. So I join an obviously large amount of people in stopping this from happening. I cantacted my bank and the only way I can stop this, is to change my whole banking account. This will end up costing way above 1.00, but I assume this wouldnt be the end of it if I didnt.

• Er
      17th of Apr, 2008

Hello all.

My mother has recently befallon the same problems as the rest of you. Though I'm sure many of you have already come to the conclusion the only true way to cancel a membership with them is to change your account number, I would like to proivde additional information that may be of some usefulness to you all.

For anyone looking to sue, as we are not (being not that able to pay for anything like that) I know two important factors. The company is based somewhere in California and the fallowing is their address...
    Your Savings Club P.O. Box 5152
    Des Plaines, IL 60017-5152

Using this, you may send them all the complaints you like via mail. Especially for the soul purpose of pissing them off. Anyone looking to sue, that address, should help you alot. I'm hoping this is the right adress. If not, then my effort here is not that much of use. It is also good to check out their terms of agreement if anyone wishes to find the source of the problem.

As far as I can fallow from this. The secound anyone sighned up for anything, at all on this site you automatically ahterized all that happend. It's a little legal trick, you, like my mother didn't read the terms and agreements. By all means, everyone ahterized the dollar a month as you automatically become a member the secound you submit your information to them, rather you agreed or not. According ot their agreement it is plausable to get a refund by calling their number, but from what I fallow it does nothing. You can try writting them, but I doubt that works either. It should be best to just change your account number. Good Luck to you all, and I hope the best for anyone who comes upon this information.

• Dr
      21st of Apr, 2008

I wish to cancel my membership immediately.

My phone number is 914-968-6033

E-Mail me if there is a problem. I expect no further billing and a refund of the $1 fee.

L. Panitz, MD.

• Do
      22nd of Apr, 2008

I was charged $l.oo on my credit card this month...I do not remember authorizing anything for membership...
    I wish to cancel my membership immediately... Please e-mail me if there is a problem... I am not happy with the
    whole situation...
    CANCEL...

22nd of Apr, 2008

We keep "cancelling" our account through your website and you continue to charge us. There is no way to cancel on the phone or speak to anyone. This is fraud. My number is 763-439-0259.

28th of Apr, 2008

I found a number! It should lead to a real person! LETS BLOW THIS NUMBER UP FOLKS!
    888-946-7268

This is the site it was found.

And yes, they have been charging me fraudulently as well.

• Ca
      30th of Apr, 2008

I am in the same boat with the rest of you, I did not sign up for anything through this company, nor did I buy anything online, this has also caused overdraft fee's to be applied to my checking account.However i called the (888-946-7268#)it's canada, she transfered me to another lady who did cancel the account.BUT YOU HAVE TO CALL THE (877-820-7107) recording to get your account # before they will cancel for you! Hope this help's.

• De
      6th of May, 2008

I called 888-946-7268 four times. Each time they said they were an affiliated company out of Canada and I needed to call another number to cancel the account. They kept giving me the 800-316-8774 phone number which is an automated system with no option to talk to a live person. On the fifth attempt at the 888-946-8268 number I somehow was routed to an office in Texas. The representative transfered me to a supervisor. The supervisor had no idea why the other calls were unsuccessful since "All they needed to do was put in your name and zip code". He was very friendly and said that my account would be canceled. His name was Mark and his rep ID was 19206. I doubt that my account will be deactivated though the process may cause them more than the $1 charge in personal to process. WE ALL NEED TO ATTEMPT TO FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE AND MAYBE THEY WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THE FRAUDULENT CHARGES!! iF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARGES SUPERSEDE THE RIP OFF FEES MAYBE THEY WILL GO AWAY.

• De
      6th of May, 2008

CALL 888-946-7268 THE REP WILL SAY THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO ASSIST YOU IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN THE STATES. THEY WILL GIVE YOU A NUMBER 800-316-8774 AND TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN TALK TO A PERSON AT THAT NUMBER. IT IS AN AUTOMATED NUMBER WITH NO OPTION TO TALK TO A PERSON. IF YOU KEEP TRYING THE CANADIAN NUMBER YOU MAY EVENTUALLY BE ROUTED TO A CALL ROOM IN TEXAS. THE REPRESENTATIVES AT THE CANADIAN NUMBER DO HOWEVER HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO ASSIST YOU IN THIS MATTER. I JUST CALLED, ASKED THE REP IF HE WAS ALLOWED TO ASSIST ME WITH AN ACCOUNT SET UP IN THE STATES AND HE SAID "I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO HOWEVER SINCE I HAVE YOU ON THE PHONE LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN DO". HE PULLED MY ACCOUNT UP USING MY NAME AND ZIP CODE AND CONFIRMED THAT I JUST CANCELED THE ACCOUNT.

• Kw
      14th of May, 2008

I got a live agent @ 1-800-308-0374, to let them know that this was a bunch of bull ### and that I have not given no one permission to charge my credit card.