YourSavingsClub / Unauthorized debit from debit card

1 4033 n beltline rd #1814Irving, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-492-0973

My name is cesar cuenca. Since october of 2008 i have had $1. 00 taken out of my bank account w / out my knowledge. I had cancelled my memebership way before october & yet 1. 00 is taken out every month. I had accumulated overdraft fees because of this & demand you pay me back my overdraft fees plus the 1. 00 you have taken out every month since then. My over draft fees are $35. 00 each time 1. 00 was taken out because i had no money in the bank when you took the 1. 00. I never paid attention until my overdraft fees amounted to $185. 00!!! My account # is [protected]. I need to be reimbursed for all the charges that were taken out of my debit card immediately!!!

Comments

10th of Mar, 2008

Yoursavingsclub.com charged has been charging my account a monthly membership fee without authorization. I asked them to stop in January as I do not wish to do business with them and had to call again in February with the same request.

When I call, they state I have been refunded the amount, but I continue to receive a new charge of $1 from them each month. I call to speak to a service rep only to find out that it is an automated system and does not connect to a rep. There is no opportunity to speak with anyone. If I press zero, it tells me it is not an option and if I stay on the line too long, it automatically says "goodbye" and hangs up on me.

10th of Mar, 2008
    YourSavingsClub - Unauthorized charges!
    Phone: 877 820-7107
    www.yoursavingsclub.com

Yoursavingsclub.com has charged my account a monthly membership fee without authorization. I asked them to stop in January as I do not wish to do business with them and had to call again in February with the same request.

When I call, they state I have been refunded the amount, but I have not had anything credited to my account. I continue to receive a new charge of $1 from them each month. When calling to speak with a service rep, it is an automated system and does not connect to a rep. There is no opportunity to speak with anyone. If I press zero, it tells me it is not an option and if I stay on the line too long, it automatically says "goodbye" and hangs up.

• Va
      8th of Apr, 2008
    www.Yoursavingsclub.com

I too have found charges on my credit card that i know i haven't made as i wasn't on my computer when they were charged on my account. All i get is a electronic answer when i called to ask them about this. I will be filing a dispute with my credit company and see about fraud charges too.

15th of Apr, 2008

Someone debited my account without my permission. It also resulted in a $35.00 overdraft charge. I want my money back! I did not authorize you to debit my account and I want the $35 overdraft put back also!

• Je
      24th of Apr, 2008
    Davie
    Florida
    Phone: 954 424 1545

YourSavingsclub, Co. is illegally collecting a $1 unauthorised charge from my discover credit card account every single month. I've tried several times already to resolve the matter by telephone, but with no avail...

Consequently, I'm hereby asking you, to please, immediately stop charging my acount and refund all previously collected amounts. Thank you.

jean fevrier: 04/25/08

• To
      2nd of Aug, 2008
    YourSavingsClub - Rip off

I WAS CHARGED $1.00 FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS. I AM NOT A MEMBER OF YOIURSAVINGSCLUB, AND DO NOT WANT TO BE A MEMBER. SO PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR FILES, AND PLEASE REFUND MY $2.00 .

THANKS
    TOMMY R CARROLL

• Re
      12th of Aug, 2008

Fraud charges made on credit card. Need to cancel any charges and any membership fees immediately

• La
      18th of Aug, 2008
    yoursavingsclub
    Connecticut

I have repeatedly asked to be cancelled and they have not. I am still getting billed $1 every month. This is a scam and I am tired of it.

• St
      20th of Aug, 2008
    your savings club
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Phone: 877-820-7107
    yoursavingsclub.com

Your savings club has been charging my debit card without my authorization. This is stealing not to mention fraud. I do not know how they got my bank information since i do not even know who they are. My bank account is now in danger of being overdrawn because of this.

27th of Aug, 2008
    YourSavingsClub - Fraudulent charges
    California
    www.yoursavingsclub.com

This company pretends to give free credit report, when you take the offer and canceled it afterwards,
    it keeps billing you $1 every month to your credit card. Worst of all my credit card company, the Bank Of America WoldrPoints credit card from which the payment was made, refused to place a stop payment unless I call yoursavingsclub myself and cancel the membership.

I have tried to use the 877-820-7107 number fo cancel, but without any luck. The only way for me to cancel is to cancel my credit card. I think the authorities should investigate into this matter.

This is definitely an online SCAM...

• Ro
      2nd of Sep, 2008

Danger!
    This is a fraud connected to credit diagnosis.com

• Ed
      18th of Sep, 2008
    yours savings club

They keep billing my credit card $1.00 per month and I dont even know what it is for. I sure didnt authorize it. Who are these people and what is it that they are sellling??
    Eddie

• Ed
      18th of Sep, 2008

Please refund my $1.00 monthly you are charging my credit card, and also please cancel me from whatever this is for
    Eddie

• Ki
      24th of Sep, 2008

HOT TO GET A PERSON ON THE PHONE

YourSavingsClub.com has bee stealing $1.00 a month from me by accessing my credit card on a monthly basis.

I never "joined" any such "club". These "clubs" offer nothing of value. Exactly how they got my credit card number: I don't know.

What they do is FRAUD.

Today I called their toll free number at 18778207107. All That was available was a computer generated message with no option to talk with a real live person.

Last month I "canceled" my "membership" via e-mail. When I got this month's statement: there it was again! Those thieves took another $1.00 out of my credit card!

I was LIVID. I was not about to "cancel" something I never authorized. In "canceling"; you have "legally" admitted that you "joined".

I sat at the phone for about an hour to get my money's worth by redialing every time the computer answered.

On the 100th, or so, call: A REAL LIVE PERSON ANSWERED!

By that time I was REALLY PISSED! I don't believe they are going to mess with me again. I told the rep; if I see that $1.00 charge again that I will set up one of my computers to repeatedly redial their number "24/7".

there IS A WAY TO TALK WITH A PERSON THERE! LOL LOL LOL LOL

We should band together and organize "Denial Of Service" attacks on their phone systems at predetermined times by all doing what I did today. I'm sure those 100+ hang-up calls I made cost THEM more than that dollar they stole from me this month!

This tactic should work with any company that has one of those DELIBERATELY frustrating systems. They have to pay for every connection established. There is a point where a real live person WILL. pick up the phone.

ReservationRewards is another fraudulent scam. RealNetworks will keep taking money after you cancel your membership. Stay away from RealNetworks (Real Player) is all hype with no entertainment value at all. If you buy into that "service": you WILL have a hard time making them stop raiding your account!

2nd of Oct, 2008
    YourSavingsClub.com

I never signed up ror them, I had never heard of them until they went into my bank account and withdrew money without my permission. When I called to cancel, I asked how they got my information, she said they got the info through "FreeCreditReport.com"

• Ba
      15th of Oct, 2008
    Connecticut

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED ON MY CREDIT CARD $1 A MONTH SINCE JULY. I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS. HAVE GOTTEN PMIDENTITY TO REFUND ALL MY MONEY SO YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME, SINCE I THINK THIS WAS CONNECTED.

• Mm
      16th of Oct, 2008

I received a fraudulent charge for $1.00 each from YourSavingsClub as well as 5 others that are all related:

Valuemax
    PrivacyMatters
    DealMax
    FoodandFlix
    TodaysEscapes

Brittany at 888-840-6301 was helpful in cancelling memberships and possibly even helping me to identify who the culprit may be...

• Je
      11th of Nov, 2008

sTARTED TO JOIN, BUT CANCELLED BEFORE FINISHED. THEY ACCEPTED WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION.

30th of Dec, 2008
    YOURSAVINGSCLUB

YOUR SAVINGS CLUB HAS BEEN DEDUCTING 1.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AS WELL AS 29.95. I CALLED 1 877-503-4052 AND THEY DIRECTED ME TO CREDIT DIAGNOSIS. THE REP TOLD ME THAT IT HAD BEEN CANCELLED. I INFROMED HER THAT I WANTED TO CANCEL YOUR SAVINGS CLUB AND SHE DID AND GAVE ME A CANCELLATION CONFIRMATION NUMBER.

• He
      18th of Feb, 2009
    yoursavingsclub
    Fond du Lac
    Wisconsin

this a scam to get rich off of hard working people.you take money out of my account without my permission and i can't even talk to someone to make it stop.How can you people sleep at night you are thieves.h.from wisconsin