Comments

• Li
      2nd of Apr, 2009
    yoursavingscl - unauthorized withdrawal from banking account

I did not authorize a $1.00 mo. credit card charge from Yoursavingscl. I want all charges reimbursed.

Thank you.

• Go
      18th of May, 2009
    yoursavingscl - unauthorized withdrawal from banking account
    yoursavingsclub.com
    Lyman
    South Carolina

I don't know who are what these people are but they have been taking money from my checking account as well and I have never given them permission to do so. I have been billed $1.00 each month for many months and I have no idea what else they may have deducted back before I realized I was being billed.

I also want the deductions stopped and all money returned. I am also going to have this looked at by the Better Business Bureau and my state legislator.

Sincerely,

TO Crow

• Dd
      7th of Jun, 2010

me tooooooooo how the hell do we stop ths?

• Dd
      7th of Jun, 2010

i want my money back toooooo! what the hell is this club anyway?

• Vi
      1st of Jul, 2010

I see this is over a year after your post and I just had the same thing happen to me. I diligently check my statement each month so I noticed the $2.00 charge right away and called my credit card. They cancelled the charge, are going to issue me a new credit card number for my account, and are going to investigate the matter.

• Jl
      14th of Jul, 2010

I cant get rid of it, I haven't been able to figure out who it is or how to do it and it is attached to my bank account somehow, I have no clue as to where I got it and I want to get rid of it myself as well.

• Pa
      16th of Aug, 2010

i don"t know who you are, are what you are but i wount you to put mw money back in to my checking account and cancelled thanke you pat welch

• De
      27th of Dec, 2010

Same happen to me, and I've been trying to cancel and my credit card "CITI" didn't help at all.

• Re
      12th of Jan, 2011

I have had two dollar charges for several months but I did not know what they were for. I don't know how they got my account numbers. I email you the first time I saw a two dollars cahrge on my account. I cancel the order 191665418 I'm not sure if that a account number or what. I'm not sure who you are ...so stop taking money out of my account.

• Me
      16th of Feb, 2011

This company is still doing the same thing over and over. Last month is happened to me. Never heared of them. Charges on my Credit Card, unauthorised. This company is not even suppose to have my credit card number. Have never been in contact with them.