yoursavingclub.com / unauthorized debit

1 SC, United States Review updated:

These thieves got information on my debit card and have been taking my money since December of 2007 even though I have told them to stop. I'm notifying my bank of the fraud and you should too. NOTICE: They work with Ramada who also got $800 out of me!

Comments

• Ro
      21st of Jul, 2008

unauthorized charges on my bank account and no one to speak with about returning my money

• Je
      13th of Aug, 2008

MY OLD E=MAIL ADDRESS WAS papabear44@sbcglobal.net.. STOP ALL CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD AS OF NOW...

• Do
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I don, t have a member ship with you so put my money back

• Ca
      15th of Sep, 2008

I canceled my subcription last month, so put my money back into my account immediately!!! You are all a joke!!!

• Mi
      19th of Sep, 2008

unauthorized charge on my bank account and no one to speak with about returning my money. I don.t have a member ship with you so put my money back!

29th of Sep, 2008

stop taking my money out of my account now

• Th
      29th of Sep, 2008

your saving club is a rip-off! they got my debit card number and they keep taking money out of my acc. every month they will not stop after i told them to stop...

• Ve
      30th of Sep, 2008

stop taking money from my acc. inever even got a credit check.STOP IMMEDIATELY BETTER VIOD MY CREDIT CARD NOW AND PUT MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT> SIGN VELMA SCHEPPA

2nd of Oct, 2008

The charged me and I never knew that I subscribe, I want my money back. The email that they used was zapata2409@mail2cherry.com.

• Ca
      2nd of Oct, 2008

Stop taking money from my bank account now!!! I canceled all service thru you on 9-19-2008.

• Ga
      6th of Oct, 2008

I wish to cancel my membership immediately! ID#113988370

• Do
      8th of Oct, 2008

i canceled my subscription in sept. of 08, and still taking my money. i had to go as far as canceling my debit card, and asking for a new one.

11th of Oct, 2008

Please stop taking money out of my account end in 1983

• Mi
      16th of Oct, 2008

I want to cancel my subscription I don't have my account number so please cancel my subscription Thank You.

• Ro
      27th of Oct, 2008

I want to cancel my subscription I don`t have my account number .Now

• La
      4th of Nov, 2008

I want to cancel my subscription I don`t have my account number cause i dont ### about this. Now These thieves got information on my debit card and have been taking my money since 2007 even though I have told them to stop.

6th of Nov, 2008

the charged me every month for $1.00 and after 19.95, I am not subscribe, i want may mony back

• Ga
      13th of Nov, 2008

do not take any more money out of my bank account and replace all the money that you have taken out

• Be
      28th of Nov, 2008

I never sign up for this accct.

dont use my acct any more.

• Ge
      2nd of Dec, 2008

To cusstomer service manger.
    I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR YOUR RIP-OFF OF MY MONEY SCAM.I DEMAND THAT YOU CEASE AN DISIST TAKING ANY MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT, AN THAT YOU REPLACE ANY AN ALL MONEY THAT YOU HAVE STROLE SINCE JULY, 2008.IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THIS NOTICE LEGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.YOU HAVE A 30 DAY NOTICE STARTING TODAY, (12/2/2008.
    GENE MELTON