Yours / taking my money

1 Western Australia, Australia Review updated:

I have had money taken by your company on my credit card and I have not given permission to you or any web sites to do so. I don't care which web site you represent but they have gained my details fraudulently. I wish you to re-reimburse me

11/09/2010 EPGBILL.COM.MARKETSOCI [protected] DEU
##0910 38.88 US DOLLAR $41.73

my email is luke744@hotmail.com

and further more don t debit my card ever again as I will have the company investigated,
your truthfully,
Luke Davis

Comments

• Ci
      14th of Jun, 2008
    Yours - Wrongful charges
    Phone: 916-215-5837

I have charges from your website, and I just would like to know what they are for. I have the dates as well. Please call me ASAP!! 916-215-5837

• Pa
      18th of Jun, 2008
    Yours - $ out of bank account

I want to cancel my account and get a full refund. No more automatic payments. E-mail me at above address if any questions. Thank you . Patricia

• Do
      3rd of Jul, 2008
    Yours - I have not charged anything from you
    Phone: -843-393-8061

I have just seen my credit card with a charge against you for 98. 00 i have bought nothing from you and i want it off

• Ro
      3rd of Dec, 2008
    Yours - 12.00 charge
    shopper discounts
    900 nichols rd.
    Hauppauge
    New York
    Phone: 6313420005

I dont know how, or when you got my credit card information. but i noticed a 12.00 charge on mycreditcard, which i am not going to pay, so you can remove this charge and any other charges from this account. You can also remove my name and email address from this list. if u dont i will be disputing this with my credit card

• Mo
      10th of Apr, 2009
    Yours - Put my money back
    New Jersey

Put my money back into my account
    I dont need your services
    I did not authorize for you to take out any money from my account

My name is myeisha nurse

• Br
      27th of Oct, 2010

i am in the exact same boat! this company continues to take money from my credit card and have done so for months and months i have already complained numerous times and i am absolutely sick of it!!!

• Cl
      27th of Oct, 2012
    Yours - I have never subscribed
    Yours

I have bought face cream samples from “Yours”. I paid $10 for the delivery and then they started charging me $40 every month. When I called them to find out the truth they told that I subscribed for a membership. However, I have never done it! I want all my money back + compensation.

• Ge
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Yours Clothing - Over charged
    Birmingham
    England, West Midlands
    United Kingdom

I was in the Birmingham bull ring shop today and have been charged for the same top twice how should I investigate this as I live in rugby on the closest your shop is Coventry and do not drive .

• Ad
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Yours Clothing - Order ref YE72364844
    United Kingdom

I placed an order on 14th March 2018, and have not received it. I was told that my order couldn't be delivered to my post box at the post office, so I gave another address as requested.
    Still not received, I called the customer service number and a lady named Josie promised to call me back with news. No callback, still nothing. Where is my order?