Yourhackerz.com - YourHackerz / SCAM

I made a purchase from yourhackerz.com and I never received my order and they finally sent me it a week later but it was fake. Do not use this website for anything it is a joke.

Comments

Fe
  6th of May, 2010

What a load of BS!!! I hired services from yourhackerz.com because I was in a relationship with a suspicious partner. I gave him nine years and 4 kids, so was obligated to stay in the relationship until I had proof. I was distraught, depressed, and very hurt and scared, so I sought help to discover proof to give me the right to leave the relationship. They asked for my name, email, and the "target's" email and a reason for the request. Not long after, I received screenshots of what was undeniably his email inbox. I paid them gladly. AFTER they sent me undeniable proof that they had his password. I confronted my ex with this evidence and received a confession. He did however claim he was cheating on me for altruistic reasons. He did it to get money from his target to keep our family above water...how noble! I laughed my way right out the door. Thanks to yourhackerz.com, I am now free. FREEEEEEEEE! I am so happy and have been able to focus on my own goals now. Since I left my ex last year I have become fully independant: gone back to school, purchased a car, live in my own place, take care of our 4 kids with my full and happy attention, and get this...I got out before catching HIV! Woo hoo! I guess you could say I owe yourhackerz.com my life, if I may be so dramatic. So stop lying and saying that they're scammers. I will paste this true story in every complaint about them to let people know the real deal. That was the BEST 100 DOLLARS I HAVE EVER SPENT! EVER!