yourgrantassistant.net / still charging after i had cancelled

1 66720 first st apt ADesert Hot Springs, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7606715350

i had cancelled the order prior to the free trial period was up. they are still charging my credit card.

Comments

• Bo
      12th of Feb, 2010

When I have this kind of problem I notify my credit card company and challenge the charge(s). The credit card company will credit my account for the incorrect charge(s) and notify the merchant and debit the merchant for the same amount I am credited. The merchant then is given 90 days to prove that the charge(s) is valid. If the merchant does not furnish the credit card company with evidence that the charge(s) are valid within the 90 days your credit stays and so does the debit to the merchant. This is why I always use my credit card for purchases.

• Bu
      15th of Apr, 2010

I . have never been so humilated with a company until I delt with your grant assisstant.net.where do they get these ###s? I too canceled on the fourteeth day because their assissance is a bunch of bull! they can not even answer a simple question.I am going to send them a certified letter.

• Ta
      24th of Jun, 2010

Dear whom it may concern, I have a problem with registering every time i put my email address in and my pass word in it do not go throw i have tried and tried an it keeps bootting me back to the same thing an i all ready paid my money an i need to do my letter an it wont let me do any thing . I need to talk to some one so they can tell me what to do . Cause i really need this money i am a sigle mother with 5 kids its very heard for me to fine a, job i have a little small business i have going on but i have but so little money to work with i ony get money once a mouth an my bills are really getting be hind i really dont know what to do sometimes i feel like given up but i know i cant my kids need me an i want to make a batter life for them an me so could some one please help me please.

• Ta
      24th of Jun, 2010

My name is Tameka Green, Iam a sigle mother of five childerns with no job every where i go i get the dead end of the road .I get just a nough to get us by . i have a small business that i tryn to get off the floor.I have famiy but my family dont help me at all am tryn to go back to school to get my high school diplom an then it all so takes money to do that to so that why am tryn to get this grant so it can help my small business an even with my kids, an bills. Thank You Tameka Green