yourfreeflatscreens.com / Fraud

1 238 Ontario StSarnia, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 519-402-1661

I signed up with Transcendent Innovations about 3 weeks ago. I did as was told, completed and offer off one of their third party sites of which went "green" a few days later money is being taken out of my credit card of which i have absolutely no knowledge of and never authorized. Also, of sites and businesses i have never even heard of. This is completely unacceptable I now have to cancel my credit card in fear of what is going to be taken out next or even more possible fraudulent payments. You can actually get free stuff and prizes with these companies but buyer beware you will have to suffer at least some consequences when doing so.

Comments

Dr
  21st of Aug, 2009

Posting again since people don't seem to read the "fine print" for websites and simply enter their credit card information on a whim:

READ THE FINE PRINT. IT'S VERY SIMPLE TO AVOID THESE CHARGES IF YOU READ THE FINE PRINT. IF THE FINE PRINT SAYS "YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE BILLED AUTOMATICALLY 14 DAYS AFTER YOUR SERVICE BEGINS", BE SURE TO CANCEL IT BEFORE 14 DAYS. IT'S NOT A SCAM, IT'S A COMMON METHOD CALLED A TRIAL. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE SERVICE OFFERED, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CALL AND CANCEL. DON'T EXPECT THEM TO JUST MAGICALLY GUESS THAT YOU DIDN'T ENJOY IT AND CANCEL IT FOR YOU.

Ra