YourBalanceCheck.com / Scam and cheating!

1 Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

The same happened to me i was asked to verify personal info and i was also told to see how much i was approved for by logging on to the website and to also process my loan.

More YourBalanceCheck.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      13th of Dec, 2007

I was told that I had been approved for a cash advancement of up to 1,500.00 and that all I had to do was take 3 minutes out of my day to process my loan. I was then asked for bank account information social security number birthday and address. I was also told that I could visit this site and check my balance but when I get here all this is is just a bunch of ###s sitting around complaining about this or that so what the ### is going on is what I'd like to know.

• De
      13th of Dec, 2007

I never got my loan that yall said i would get yall told a damn lie.

• Ru
      15th of Dec, 2007

This is a bunch of ### you asked for all my info. and i gave it and you said i would get my loan and i didn't. So what the hell is going on here and what do you think you all are doing to people that think thay are realy getting it and then don't. So what can we do about this and what do you plan to do with all are info. You got from all of us people.

18th of Dec, 2007

So were is the amout that i am approved for that they side i could find on this web page!

18th of Dec, 2007

Am i going to get the loan or not so i can look some where els for a loan becuase i realy need the loan.

• Do
      18th of Dec, 2007

I was promised the same thing. And in the end it cost me at leas 80.00 in overdraft chaarges to my savings account. I never got a loan and I never got a credit card. don't get scammed by these people. Besides they said they would refund my initial fee and one months charges, I would get my check within a month to 8 weeks! I'm still waiitng!

• Mi
      19th of Dec, 2007

I too responded to this phone call and when i typed in the address this what i got but i was determined to get that website address and it is available you have to find it through GOOGLE you cannot find them through yahoo search engine. So hopefully they will approve me for the loan i was able to login with my phone number then they needed additinal info.

• Ro
      20th of Dec, 2007

I was called about a loan and gave all my info and it said i would have to go to this web site to see how much i will recieve. Your phone call is a bunch of ### and all lies. I better not find out that my checking acc was messed with or there will be ###.

• Rh
      21st of Dec, 2007

I hope this not a scam i will be very angry

• Be
      21st of Dec, 2007

I keep getting calls saying im approved and i gave them my info and they say to go to this website and see how much im approved for and when i go to the website (i think doesnt exsist) i cant seem to find it so im confused am i getting money sent to my account or what? I gave them all my info about my account and i really could use the money they said i can get. What do i do. HELP!!!

• Im
      22nd of Dec, 2007

Since there is so many scams going on and people were promised something and got nothing niether just like the rest of the people in need of money for the holidays... except you all ###ed with the wrong person im in the law field and we'll get you ### down dumb ### son of a ### worthless piece of ### never good for nothing losers... is that why i could never get anyone on the ###en phone... i will find out who you are so you better stop scam'n because once your caught you will go to prison... that is a promise...

Its okay thanks!

• Su
      22nd of Dec, 2007

Like everyone else, I got a call that siad I could get a loan up to $1,500. It could be deposited into my checking account within 48 hours. I thought great, I can get some more Christmas gifts. I was told to put in everything from my name to my acount number to my date of birth.I was then told to go to this web site to get my balance. Much to my surprise, I did not find my balance, but insteas, a complaints board, I should have known it was to good to be true. Even at the check and go stores they make it out like it's all legal. Someone should tell who ever works at these stores to try it themselves.

23rd of Dec, 2007

I received also a phone call today telling me for an approval of a cash advance of $1500. I gave my bank routing number and checking account number. The telelephone number of the sender is (877) 606-3783. I was instructed to to search for web site at www.yourbalance check.com for confirmation of the cash advance. Is this another scam? Please let me know thru my email address so that I can call up my bank for immediate corrective action.

• El
      24th of Dec, 2007

I to went online and was told i was approved for a loan but never got any response from them it should be something we can do from being scamed by these thieves i too will be contacting my financial institituition on wednesday to be on the alert please beware because there are alot of crooks out there.

• Ki
      25th of Dec, 2007

I read each and one of your comments ... As each one of your note are read it make me feel more like a dome as ,, This is the second time this year this has happin to me... First time it was a company that told me the would loo out for this type of thing but they took money from my account,,, Now its this company and the first phone call I got i turn of my phone .. the secound one I got I gave out my info and as it was read back you were unable to understand it and it would jump to the next question... At the end it told me to go to this web www. yourbalanceckeck.com .. As all of you I was very sad to see that it looks like I was taken, As most of you thats what I'm doing with my bank, Telling them about this and I've made a note of it and then I e-mail attorney general and the Better Business Bureau. I wish you all luck and Hope for all of us that is this nothing but to be on the sake side tell your bank right way...

• Ga
      27th of Dec, 2007

I DID'NT BELIVE THIS COMPANY WOULD DO THIS TO THE PUBLIC, IF THEY ARE NOT GIVING A LOAN OUT WHY COULD THEY JUST SAY SO AND MAKE PEOPLE,FEEL SERCURE AND TELL THEM THAT THEIR INFOMATION, WILL NOT BE USED. THEY ARE DIRTY, AND NO GOOD, FOR THIS GREAT COUNTY OFAMERICA, THE GOVERMENT SHOULD HAVE STEPED IN BY KNOW, AND PUT A STOP TO COMPANYS LIKE THIS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PUT THEIR TRUST IN THE INTERNET ( WEBSITES THAT SAY INFO. IS SERCURE} AS PEOPLE HAVE PLACED A MASSAGE I DO SO TOO. TAKE DOWN THE EVIL DOERS THAT PULL THIS KIND OF SHOWS.

• Mp
      27th of Dec, 2007

LIKE THE REST OF YOU, I ALSO RECEIVED THE PHONE CALL AND ALL THE PROMISES THAT CAME WITH IT, THIS PEOPLE ARE PRYING ON PEOPLE LIKE US THAT ARE IN REAL NEED OF CASH THIS TIME OF YEAR, I DON'T NEED THE CASH FOR GIFTS, BUT TO BUY FOOD FOR MY KIDS AND I. PHONE COMPANIES AND THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE MONITORING THIS TYPE OF SITUATIONS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CONTROL THE REST OF THE WORLD, TAKE CARE OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY AND PUNISH THOSE WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE LIKE US. YOU GUYS PLAYING THESE TYPE OF GAMES ARE COLD HEARTED SONS OF ### THAT HIDE BEHIND THE INTERNET AND PHONE LINES, IF YOU WERE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME I WOULD BEAT THE ###ING ### OUT OF YOU, I DON'T NORMALLY CURSE, BUT WHEN YOU PLAY WITH SOMETHING AS SACRED AS MY KIDS AND GIVE ME AND OTHER PEOPLE FALSE HOPES I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CURSE YOU TO LIVE IN ###ING HELL AND I HOPE ONE DAY YOU GO THRU WHAT WE ARE GOING THRU RIGHT NOW YOU HEARTLESS POOR EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEIGN. I HOPE SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

27th of Dec, 2007

This people are some low life son of ### and if they ### with my money i will find out who they are. I have fuor lawerys in my family and when i get off of this computer i going to contact them to see what can be done. I got the same phone call and this web site is ###. We should of known better when you didnt get to talk to somebodl live. I going to try and call them. I will be call whomever after rhat. Whom every said you have to google them to get to the web site that ### too. We all need to pull together and get this poeple stop before someone get taken for aride.good luck everyone. Lets take a stand and put this poeple in jail where belong for they can get ###ed in thier ### cause were getting ###ed.

29th of Dec, 2007

I suggest that they come up with a reasonable answer and if they have taken anyonr money that theybgive it back because i gave my info one thing that they didnt know is that i am a peace officer and we are coming at them