YourBalanceCheck.com / Got my personal information

1 IL, United States Review updated:

They contact me by phone told me I was getting a pay day loan and they need some information, they got my bank account number , routing number & social security number, don't know if the have tried to anything to my phone number yet? They told me to log on to www.yourbalancecheck.com and I would find out how moeny they were going to wire to my bank account within the next 48-hours, I logged on and there was nothing that could tell me on how much I was being wired to my account, just this site taking complaint agaist this company. Don't be a fool like I was why does the FTC shut this company down for this getting personal information for "Fraud".

More YourBalanceCheck.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

11th of Jan, 2008
    YourBalanceCheck.com - scam phone call
    26089 VICTORIA BLVD #A
    Capistrano Beach
    Phone: 949-212-8075
    www.yourbalancecheck.com

Phone message voice activated. Cash Advance and or auto loan gave them all my information checking acct and social security
    I cant believe I fell for it, but unfortunately I'm trying to get a loan and I just didn't think it through.

• Ce
      11th of Jan, 2008

i was caught at a time when i really need the money to pay some after christmas bills

• Fr
      15th of Jan, 2008

I got a call saying I was approve for up to$1500,now I'm worry that they will take all my money from my Checking Account. I did that 3 minute voice message and gave out all my information. Now what to do next to keep them from doing it.

15th of Jan, 2008

i dave them all of my informantion they ask me to log into this website for no reason because there is no amount on here so i will be call my bank to let them know about this web site so they want take any money out my account. thank for nothing

• Di
      16th of Jan, 2008
    YourBalanceCheck.com - Scam and lies!
    Minnesota
    www.yourbalancecheck.com

I was asked all of my personal information and my bank information over the phone and they promised me that i would receive money deposited into my account within 48 hours. The deposit never occurred and i am scarred someone will us my social security information and damage my credit further.

• Te
      17th of Jan, 2008

I can't believe i fell for this, I kept on receiving phone calls from this company saying I was approved for a loan finally I answerd the phone and went through the 3min confirmation giving them my information to find out this is a sham!

• Do
      22nd of Jan, 2008
    YourBalanceCheck.com - Scam and fraud!
    Phone: 1-877-606-3783
    www.yourbalancecheck.com

Received a call that I was preapproved for cash advance/auto loan gave information to automated phone call told to go to website your balance check .com to amount approved for that website does not exist. I'm concerned that my saving account will be charge. How can I protect myself from this kind of scam and fraud.

• Lo
      24th of Jan, 2008

I was too scam by this company I gave all my account information and social security number and when I went to the website I found nothing but a complaint section.

26th of Jan, 2008
    YourBalanceCheck.com - scam phone call
    Phone: 8776063783
    www.YourBalanceCheck.com

This company have called me twice each time i can never contact them. The loan was never received. I think that they are gathering people's personal information to defraud them out of their money and or identity.

• Th
      31st of Jan, 2008
    YourBalanceCheck.com - Terrible experience!
    Texas
    Phone: 1-877-606-3783
    www.checkyourbalance.com

They call me saying i was approve for a loan up 1500 or a auto loan and i gave them information but it was a fraud!

• Br
      4th of Feb, 2008

How do i find out how much i qualify for.

• Br
      7th of Feb, 2008
    YourBalanceCheck.com - Unauthorized charge!
    Canyon Country
    www.yourbalancecheck.com

I received a phone call informing me i was preapproved for a pay day advance and/or a car loan and "yourblancecheck.com" doesn't exist! COMPLETE FRAUD and whoever is doing this belongs in jail!

• So
      8th of Feb, 2008

What is this,? I was supposted to find my qualified amont.

9th of Feb, 2008

This seems to be a good program and if i am approved i would apreisate.

12th of Feb, 2008

Iam not really sure what you want me too say I definatly tired of the scams

12th of Feb, 2008

Idont know really what to say

12th of Feb, 2008

I dont have any complaints

12th of Feb, 2008

if its a lagidamant complaint then whoever is in charge should take care of the person that has the complaint

12th of Feb, 2008

am I suppose to keep doing this

12th of Feb, 2008

yes Iam tierd of all the scams and hidden fee for this and hidden fee for that . I wish that everything is up front and that they didnt lie about no fees until the very end it happens to be just one more tiny fee they just happend to forget about it