Yourbalancecheck.com / Credit Activation Hotline / Scam and rip off!

The company ask for banking information at the beginning of the call. I entered the info in but once I found out that I could not speak to a live person I became weary and did not want to go any further. As of today nothing has been taken out of my bank account. I will be calling my bank today. I am also considering call the local police department to find out if there is anything they can do.

Va

Comments

30th of Nov, 2007

I am very concerned as with the complaint I read. I too am unable to get a live person to respond and thus far nothing has been taken from my checking account and can not get any other contact information on this company. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

• De
      3rd of Dec, 2007

I am weary as well about this I had the same issue it was all automated and after this I really should be a wise as I used to be and guard my information and stop doing all these internet offers and telephone gimmicks that is all they are scams and gimmicks.

3rd of Dec, 2007

I totally agree. But my concern is that the told me I was approved for 1500.00 and has to come to this website to see what was the next step. I hope this people don't redraw any money from my account because there will be some great issue.

7th of Dec, 2007

IS THIS FOR REAL I HOPE NOT SOME PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES..

Did I get the loan.

Did I get the loan!

Tell me yes or no!

• Ga
      9th of Dec, 2007

This is a telephone scam, Ill was a victim of the same gimmick a call on the phone, got my bank info and nothing happen, I got no money, nothing was taken out of my bank account, But it has teach me a lesson about internet and telephone scams...

• As
      10th of Dec, 2007

I fell for the same scam its all crap!

• Kw
      10th of Dec, 2007

Same here. What have I done. I hope nothing happens to my bank account. I'll probably close out that account to make sure. Desperate people, sometimes makes stupid mistakes. I've learned. Hopefully, not the hard way.

• Da
      10th of Dec, 2007

I got a call from this company a little while ago and i am not sure it was for real i answered the questions asked but something tells me its a joke. Is there any way to find out its for real...

• Cg
      10th of Dec, 2007

Is there an actual web site? Like everyone else desperate people do desperate things, did anyone get the 800 number to call to cancel this? I wrote it down, but now have lost it. They will charge 17.xx for something if you do not cancel. Again is there an actual website...

• Ca
      10th of Dec, 2007

I cannot find the page that i was directed to, to find out amount.

• Me
      10th of Dec, 2007

I was worried about the same. I was unable to talk to anyone and they want your information before they tell you anything else. Did they go into your account or use any of your information...

10th of Dec, 2007

The 800 numberisit is 888-267-2169 pretty much the same a phone call go to the web site and this is what pops up. Well I guess we have been had.

• Sh
      10th of Dec, 2007

I need to know, as well as looks like everyone else, is this for real!

• Tr
      10th of Dec, 2007

they told me to go to this scaming website i should of knew they were fake im calling the bank and let them know also im calling local police and let my family lawyer get down to yall dirty ###..............its not right to steal people money. i reported your ###.

• Tr
      10th of Dec, 2007

you liars...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................stealers

10th of Dec, 2007

WHY would you want to call the police dept if there has been nothing taken OUT of your account????What complaint DO you have?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Da
      10th of Dec, 2007

i just had it happen to me.the number is 1-877-606-3783 cash advance they asked my bank info and ss,date of birth. but no one to talk to.. I talk to my bank and
    and told them what iwas trying to do. they told me that as soon as they pull the money that they would get there infomation on cash advance or contact who ever
    got the money. but, learn my lesson. not to ever give my info out. and also sayed to go to www.yourbalancecheck.com to see your balance, not even a balance to see.
    but did save all the information on this as well as the phone call and that email..address no website to find.