Your Wedding Store / Terrible experience

Where to start...I wanted to find some favors for my wedding and I actually found some great ones on Ebay. Turns out. The seller just wanted to scam me, and everyone else.

I'm not sure what really happened. I checked the sellers feedback before purchasing and it was fine. However after a month and a half of not receiving my items, I started getting worried.

I contacted the seller and she was like, 'oh, they should have been there by now. Give me your address and I will double check.' So I did this. Nothing. I sent another email and another and another and nothing. No response of any sort. I started doing some research and ended back up on the sellers feedback page. Every single person on the page was negative. Everyone one of them the same, 'I haven't received my item.'

I ended up on here and noticed that there was another report against the same seller (I wasn't able to add this to their report, so I started a new one). Next I emailed the seller again and informed her that either I get my items or a refund, or I file a claim with PayPal, write a report on this site, and I write a report against her company on the Better Business Bureau. I also told her that I would try my best to persuade everyone wronged by her to do the same. She promptly replied to my email saying that she had some sort of problem with her Ebay invoices (lie). I told her that she had the entire weekend and until the end of the day on Monday to get back to me. Nothing.

Also, the company's account on Ebay has been suspended. I hope Ebay did this to her. I have suspicions that she is operating under several names though...

This report is mainly for the purpose of getting the word out to others not do do business with this company. I want everyone wronged by with lady to do everything in their power to let others know how horrible she is. The best way is the Better Business Bureau and the Rip-Off.

I'm just glad I have time to find another favor for my wedding guests. Some of the feedbacks I read before her account closed were awful...

Comments

• Se
      5th of Mar, 2009

Same thing happened to me!! How did you contact the person? I have filed a dispute with PayPal so we'll see what happens next? Have you had any luck? She gave me the same line of BS about her ebay invoices and told me if I pay right away she would thow in an extra 10 favours!! How frustrating!!

13th of Mar, 2009
    Your Wedding Store - Unauthorized billing
    Your Wedding Store
    yourweddingstore.org

I ordered wedding favors from Your Wedding Store through ebay. I have not received my items. The message they sent said they were having problems with their ebay invoices and could I use the Pay Pal invoice instead. I was told they would an extra 10 favors if I paid right away. Now I cannot get an email to them as it comes back undeliverable and they have disappeared from ebay. Filed a dispute with Pay Pal and haven't heard anything back yet. HOW FRUSTRATING!!!