Your Saving Club / Unauthorized charge

Lake Worth, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-582-6005
Intelius- I used them once for $2.95. They charged me the same day and then 1 week later I have a charge for $19.95; I verified the page I ran for $2.95 and there is no mention of a charge monthly or the like. They just think folks won't notice. I will call them Monday for a credit and I will deny payment thru my credit card. It is a shame that the "sham" job these folks are doing causes folks to lose their confidence in buying on-line. They do not care that they do this type of thing, perhaps we could send them to Iraq bomb disposal training at least we would lose worthless Americans instead of the fine one's we are losing now.

Comments

Je
  12th of Feb, 2008
I did not authorize the dollar to be taken out of my charge card! Beware people!
  4th of Mar, 2008
Being charged and have no idea what this is for! Didn't sign up for any savings club!!
  5th of Mar, 2008

Your Saving Club - Scam and fraud!
Your Saving Club

I do not want this and I have not signed up for it. I want these emails to stop. I do not know how else to reach these people. There is also Privacy matters 123, privacy matters side identity and 24 protect plus 123. I was looking for free credit report and ended up with all of this mess. I did unsubscribe to them all but I keep getting emails. I hope that I am not going to be charged for this.
Ju
  8th of Mar, 2008
SAME THING TO ME!!!!!

Just reviewing my banking account information online and found a debit from my account from yoursavingsclub for $1.00.
I have NEVER even been to this website.
--THOUGHT TO MYSELF---

HOW DID THEY GET MY INFO? WHEN? WHERE? WHAT INFO DID THEY GET???? HOW MUCH MONEY ARE THEY GOING TO BEABLE TO SCAM FROM ME AND EVERYONE ELSE?
Al
  17th of Mar, 2008
I have the same complaint about this saving club how can they deduct money from people accounts without prior permission and how did they get our bank infromation? i was glad to see this on the internet and that others had the same complaints, where can i lodge an official complaint? can someone please e-mail me back

Thanks
Bo
  10th of Jun, 2008
They got me two and my bank will not do anything, They told me to close the acct. At least I know how they got it this time. I ordered business card though Vista-print and at the end of the order it offered savings if you full out survey. I started to and it was the same one that got me with great fun for $100's of dollars so I stopped right away and then called the number on the screen and told them i wanted nothing to do with them. I am still getting billed. I am calling Vista print next to try and get there help!
If anyone know what to do please let me know
Bonnie
Ed
  12th of Jun, 2008

Your Saving Club - never joined such a club
me
156 Brewer Cir.
Mary Esther
Phone: 850-243-7706

Never join th club. called last month when the charges appeared on my credit card statment.They said it would be cancelled. Here it is again this month
Da
  15th of Jul, 2008
wish i could unscribe
Ca
  4th of Aug, 2008
I did not join savings club, yet they have withdrawn $1.00 from my checking account for two months; June and July. I called the number on my bank statement and got the run around.
El

Des Plaines
Illinois
Phone: 877-820-7120
yoursavingsclub.com

I am trying to cancel this membership that I did not know I had with them. I tried to call and cancel it but it sent me to an email address that I can either pay for another membership or pay $50 to cancel. I think that is ridicious. Why do I have to pay to cancel a membership that I did not know I had?
Ri
  1st of Dec, 2008

Your Savingclub.com - Taking money out of my bank acount

They taken money out off my bank acount and i dont even now how they are. They say your acount is closed in feb 2008. Then why do they keep taking money fromm my acount ???
Da
  28th of Dec, 2008

Florida
yoursavingclub.com

This company withdrew 1.00 so far from our checking account. And when we tried to call the company you could not talk to any body. We immediately called the bank and if you have had the same problem you should contact your bank and insist that they take action and atleast pass along the name of the fraud company.
St
  20th of Apr, 2009
They some how obtained by checking account information and have been taking money every month direct from my account.
Ta
  12th of May, 2009

Sherman
PO Box 25712
Fayetteville
Phone: 910-476-3904

I went on line to help a friend with a credit report and use my credit card now I have been charge one dollar every month by this fake saving plan. I have call only to get an automated answering service that keeps giving you the run-around. If you go online you get the same thing. I would like to join any law suit to stop these people from stealing money from good Americans.
Jl
  18th of May, 2009

Grand Prairie
Texas

Some how, these crooks got my credit card number and is charging my credit card a $1.00 charge each month. You cannot get anyone on the telephone, just a recording.
Jerry at jlhayes@swbell.net

Destlaines
Illinois
Phone: 1-888-239-3917
YourSavingClub.com

They took unarthorized money off my debit card. 15.95 And I want it back on my card. I did not sign up for a saving club. And I would appreciate if my money is return asap if any question you can call me at 334-268-3346
Cb
  25th of Sep, 2009
This company also drafted my debit card with NO authorization. $4.00 to date that I can find. I want my money back as well.

christy.bock@yahoo.com
Bu
  19th of Jun, 2012

Missouri

I am being charged $1.00 on my credit card monthly and I have no idea what this if for. I am not receiving any services from them.

Bud Brinkley
De
  9th of Nov, 2012
Same thing with me! I do not check my account very often (my fault) but when I did, I seen month after month of $1.00 taken from my account, have no ideal what they offer, nor have I been to their web site, nor bought anything with my so called "membership"! I called the number, gave them a "ear full" and demanded that they stop billing me, which they did. Fast forward, again less than a year later I was checking my account online, and there it was AGAIN, $1.00 charge, same company. This time instead of calling them, I went to their site, and sent a online request demanding that they stop with this so called membership, effective that day! I received a reply the next day confirming that it was cancelled. I thought to myself, great, finally! Well I check my account a few days later, and damned if they did not hit my account for yet another $1.00 the same day my membership was cancelled! I got online and sent them a rather nasty email demanding that they refund my dollar as they where thieves for stealing my dollar on the same day that I had cancelled my membership, and that I had their cancellation email and confirmation number, and I did get a email stating that the dollar would be refunded, and it was. Now I am holding my breath and checking my account on a regular basis as I know for sure that it will be attacked yet again in the future! So all of you please be aware, it will happen again! Yes it is only a dollar, but add it all up, a dollar from hundred of thousand of people for NOTHING is a huge paycheck on their part, for providing NOTHING to its so called members. There needs to be a class action lawsuit against them!