Your Remix / Scam artists

1 737 Lambert Dr NEAtlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-6888054

Bought some remix drops from company of yourremix.com online paid via paypal and didn't receive total that I was suppose to receive. I added the comments that a CD to have my name on the drops to be sent and all they did was say that my email address was fake (yeah right) I even received emails back just recently that I was filing a complaint here and with paypal to get money back. Since I cant then looks like all I can do is let others know that unless you don't want to get services (dj drops) done by this company then its the luck of the draw if you ever get them in the first place.

Never again will I do business with people that rip you off like these guys!!!

Va

Comments

• Jj
      12th of Sep, 2009

Never buy tracks from yourremix.com, they steal your money and laugh about it
    Emoticón actual: confundido/a
    Categoría: Música
    Today I tried to purchase some tracks from yourremix.com. I know this site is a little more expensive than others, but they offer all tracks I needed in just one place. I decided to give it a try. I selected my tracks, wrote my credit card number and that was it. They didn't gave me download links. Nothing my account was like I never purchased anything.

After writing a complaint this was the answer I got from them:

-----------------
    from sales@yourremix.com
    to jjsauma@gmail.com
    date Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 9:27 PM subject Re: Problem with my account

hide details 9:27 PM (5 hours ago)

LOL. Don't take out your anger on us because you can't figure out how to run a computer. We have had over 500 orders in the last 48 hours and you must be really bad at computers because you are the only person in that 500 that hasn't been able to figure it out.
    -----------------

An they laugh about it! The stole my money and my time and the laugh about it. I tought they where a serious business! I did everything they told me to do, I checked my spam folder, I looked for all email from yourremix.com domain and nothing! Until now, I haven't received my links. And after remembering this guys that they stole my money they keep sending me emails like this:

------------------
    from sales@yourremix.com
    to jjsauma@gmail.com
    date Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 9:34 PM subject Re: Problem with my account

hide details 9:34 PM (5 hours ago)

LOL you are cracking me up with this stealing line LOL. Like we would be able to still take credit cards 3 years later if we were stealing LOL. C'Mon dude. If you were even a little decent at figuring out e-mails you would see the link we sent you. C'mon...look harder...I have faith in you.
    ------------------

It's a joke for them! They make fun of their own customers! I can't believe it!

If you don't want to waste your time and money I suggest to visit other sites wich provide excelent service and don't steal from you (guaranteed), avoid purchasing from www.yourremix.com, they are thieves! www.yourremix.com is a scam, a fraud.

Other sites I have tried wich provide an excelent service:
    www.9inchremix.com

DJ Joaquin Jimenez
    www.myspace.com/djjoaquinjimenez

• Yo
      12th of Sep, 2009

Thanks to Google alerts for leading us to this complaint from a JJ Sauma.

If we didn't care about customer service I wouldn't be on this forum explaining our side and I wouldn't subscribe to Google alerts for reasons such as this. As you have only heard from one person's side up to this point.

Unfortunately with the amount of traffic our site receives comes with it it's fair share of dishonest and fraudulent orders. In our efforts to combat this we have implemented an e-mail confirmation link that each new customer must click on to make his or her new account active. Such as the site we are all posting on right now.

We have been burned again and again by people using stolen credit cards. This is the reason for our protective measures. We try our best to insure that the customer whom is placing the order is the person that they say they are. In doing business world wide on the internet and dealing with customers in other countries such as JJ Sauma. It's very difficult and costly to proceed with the legal route in cases where the customer has been dishonest. It's part of the business model regarding immediate access to downloads that not only we have to deal with but even Microsoft themselves have to deal with on a daily basis.

That all being said...yes JJ Sauma did not show you all of the e-mails (as there were alot). It wasn't until JJ's accusations of us stealing from him that our technical service rep at that exact time (Chris) had started losing his patience with JJ.

I think you all can realize that we could not be in business accepting credit cards for close to 3 years now if we did not have a reputable company that took the necessary measures to ...

1) Troubleshoot customer's complaints in a timely professional manner
    2) Put in place the necessary filters to combat credit card fraud on our site
    3) Keep our credit score above the necessary level in order to continue processing Visa/Amex/Master orders

You are all in the customer service business being that you are dj's. You all know as well as I do that sometimes you will get customers coming to you saying this such as "Play something good" "I can't dance to this crap" etc. You do your best to maintain your composure. If someone were to call you a thief and that you were stealing from them, then everybody reacts differently to such accusations. I support my rep Chris but I can see how his response could have come across as arrogant. Again, now you have to see Chris's side. We are only acting to protect ourselves and the customer who's credit card may be used on our site fraudulently, he was accused of being a thief from someone that wasn't following our sign up procedure, which to mention is very easy.

It's the internet. Everyone has the ability to hide behind someone else's name or a fraudulent name, address and credit card. We see it every single day. I wish we didn't but we do.

Again it wasn't until JJ had accused us of stealing until Chris had lost his patience with the customer, who again Chris did not know if this person was a legitimate customer. We have fraudulent customers that act as nice as can be when they are trying to figure out how to use their stolen credit card on our site. I would also add that most of those orders come from outside the U.S. Which JJ also falls under.

Either way, JJ's card (assuming it really was his) was refunded the same day and we had canceled the order. This is the same procedure for every order we are leery of.

Thank you for your time.

Greg