Your Product Bill, Inc. / Fradulent charge

1 5000 Sawgrass Village Circle #30Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-453-2666

Our October 2008 Qwest billl contained a charge of $8.43 on behalf of YOUR PRODUCT BILL, INC, processed through ILD Teleservices, Inc. ETS. I contacted the ILD customer service number of [protected] to inquire about this charge. The ILD representative could not, or would not, give specifics about this charge other than to say it was for an on-line service request. As I am the only member of the household to do any sort of on-line activity, I informed her that the charge was bogus as no services have been ordered on-line. She could not even provide information on YOUR PRODUCT BILL, INC. who ILD is supposedly collecting these funds for. I demanded a full refund of the amount charged, informed her that this "account" was to cancelled retroactive to the initial September 2008 date that was shown on our statement, that our information was not to be provided to any other parties, and that all of our information and records be purged from their data bases immediately.

In doing some internet research, I have discovered hundreds of complaints against ILD Teleservices and I can find absolutely no information on YOUR PRODUCT BILL, INC. Obviously, this is nothing short of outright fraud.

Comments

• Pa
      27th of Oct, 2008
    Your Product Bill, Inc. - Fraudulent enrollment
    Gastonia
    North Carolina
    Phone: 704-864-7954

A $9.02 charge appeared on my AT&T telephone bill for voicemail service set up. I did not place an order for this, I don't have any service other than basic service. I do not have an answer machine, call waiting, etc.

Do you want legal action taken against you?

• St
      19th of Nov, 2008

11/19/08 I received this UNREQUESTED charge on my ATT phone bill for $8.43 + $.63 and called the ILD Teleservices number 1 800 433 4518. Told them to remove the charges - the (green/ring, pink/pick, yellow/hello) girl told me I would be sent a check for the charges on 10/13/08 and another charge on 11/13/08 (next ATT bill).
    ATT has had enough complaints and should cease putting this BOGUS charge on their phone bill

• Cr
      3rd of Feb, 2009
    Your Product Bill, Inc. - Fraudulent enrollment
    Your Product Bill, Inc.

My mother-in-law was charged $8.43 on her AT&T residential bill for voice mail services that she never ordered. We called ILD Teleservices, Inc., which was listed as the billing company for Your Product Bill, Inc. and told them that we did not order the service. They said that someone signed up for the services using a website, 'probably a survey site' according the customer service rep. They assured us that the charges would be reversed and the account closed. The person who signed up for the voice mail had my mother-in-law's correct name, address and phone number, all of which could have been found in a phone book. We have filed a complaint with the FTC and will be contacting AT&T to put a third-party block on her account.