Your Product BillFradulent charges submitted through phone bills

1 Review updated:

This organization is using the Federal Telecommunications Regulations to submit billings for un-requested services to individuals through their regular telephone company bills. The bill indicated a billed item, "Your Product Bill".See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
My local phone company did reverse the charge so I did not get taken but there are a lot of people out there that do not check their monthly phone bills and have them automatically paid from their bank accounts. A search of the Internet indicates this company is conducting this fraudulent practice in Minnesota, Florida and Hawaii.

Comments

• Ko
      Jan 06, 2009
    Your Product Bill - Fradulent Charges
    Your Product Bill / ILD Telecommunications
    Cary
    North Carolina

I received several charges on my AT&T phone bill being billed by ILD Telecommunications for voice mail service. I contacted ILD Telecommunications and they told me they are just a billing company and that the voice mail charge was requested by a company called Your Product Bill. I contacted Your Product Bill and they told me the charges were authorized by a Bill Simpson. Who that is I don't know since I live alone and I'm the only person named on my AT&T phone bill.

I turned off my home answering machine and called my home number. It rang and rang. No voice mail service ever picked up. I can only assume such a voice mail service doesn't even exist.

• Il
      Jan 30, 2009

Hello,

ILD Teleservices is a leading payment processor for transactions between merchants and consumers. Through contractual relationships with telephone companies like AT&T and Verizon, we give merchants the opportunity to let consumers charge products and services such as long distance, internet access, and collect calling directly to your phone bill.

As a result, instead of purchasing these items with a credit card or opening an account with the merchant, you can have a transaction billed directly to your phone. When you do, the merchant sends your transaction information to ILD, and ILD adds the charge to your phone bill. It’s a service very similar to what credit card companies provide.

If you have a charge you believe is incorrect, or if you have any other questions or concerns with ILD, please let us know. We want to address any and all issues you may have. To contact us, please email us at [protected]@ildmail.com. If you would prefer to call us, please call our hotline at [protected].

Thank you, and please let us know how we can help.

Ilona Olayan