YOUR GRANT ASSISTANT / stonle money ut of my bank account

hi my name is cody stone this company has toke money $200 from me can you give me my money back the info is cody stone at 1146 county rd 350 N deer creek il 61733 USA [protected]

More YOUR GRANT ASSISTANT Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ri
      11th of May, 2010

This is not. actually it helps me a lot. All the information that i got... its all useful.Now i am running my own business. although it cost me $49.95, its worth it.Its nothing compare to what i've got... I can't spend some times in doing research for the info on how to apply for grants...So why not, buying it instead..

• Ri
      17th of Jun, 2010

mark reyes lic #1320 from company "your grant assistant" called me today like 10 min before i posted this and they were saying i was approve for gov grant assistant and i wouldnt need to pay it back after, since its from the gov. they told me it would only cost $4.95 for the processing fee and i would recieve an email confirmation. i gave them my credit card info. and they were going to call me again after they have process it. as soon as i hung up the phone i googled the company name "yourgrantassistant" and i read the complaints about it and that they were stealing money from peoples bank acct. i wasnt worried that they would take money from my acct because my acct is in freeze and cant be used without my consent. they called back and i talked to the manager and i was telling him if this was a scam he should take me off his list. and stop solicitating. they said that it was not a scam and that they are trying to help me get money. Im still sketched out about it. but i am in need of money. my parents are both disabled. my moms had 2 strokes in the last 2 years. and she is not working anymore and my dad has heart problems and they have to buy their meds. im the youngiest out of 6 but my siblings all left the house and moved away. we get income from my moms disability and my dad is still pushing himself to work double jobs. im currently tryin to find work but its slow and tryin to do music and still having a good head on my shoulders that someone would discover my talent so i can help my parents. if you have any info on this company or any company that is legit that i can ask for grant assistant, it would help me so much. or if you know anyone looking for a young filipino rapper. grew up in the US. and has good talent to offer. please contact me. thanks for taking some time to read this.

myspace.com/rolandoliberty