your dateing web site / use of debit card for prove of age but had aprox 80.00 taken off of my debit card

1 721 South 3rd StreetRogers, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4792825578

I was going into the hook up web sight said need debit card to show prove of age will I went to use my debit card if was froozen for you all took almost $80 off of the total that was ion the card. So unless it is added back onto my card I will turn in to the card company or the State Attn and will get it back. It was a Direct Express debit card # [protected]. I will turn it into Direct Express and disput this as soon as I can do so. Please but the money back onto my card. take me off of the sight for it was to of been for ID of age only then you all toke money this is wroung/

Ol
May 14, 2015

Comments

• Be
      14th of May, 2015

You're not communicating with the actual company on here, this is a general complaints board. You shouldn't put your debit card # in your post because now anyone who wants to has the opportunity to use that card#. Also, I would check the terms and conditions of whatever "web sight" this is before trying to dispute and make sure you didn't just miss that they will actually charge you.