your balancecheck/loan / possible loan fraud

United States Review updated:
4.55

Received phone call .about $1500 loan. Gave info including bank account and social security. Was told tocheck www.your balance check.com for approved loan balance. No web site and am very concerned & don't know what to do.

Comments

Wi
  28th of Feb, 2008
they call my phone an ask for personal information and they said go to this web site, but there is no web site that will tell me how much my loan is for. if there is a loan.
Je
  29th of Feb, 2008
need to find out how much my loan is and when ill get it
Sh
  29th of Feb, 2008
just trying to check my balance
  3rd of Mar, 2008
Need some feed back... if anyone knows anything please mail me.
Rj
  12th of Mar, 2008
i want to check my balace
Be
  8th of Apr, 2008
somone stop this crap they suck my bank is onto them dont try it
Ap
  27th of Apr, 2008
was i approved for a loan how can i find out
De
  1st of May, 2008
I was approved for a too and they told me to go the web site Your balance check. com and there is no such thing . What do I do I gave them all my information. If anybody knows let me know please.
Cy
  5th of May, 2008
i did the same as deshon withrow did help me
La
  6th of May, 2008
I need to know is www.your balance check.com real or fake. Because I gave them all my personal information. I should I do to solve my problem.
  10th of May, 2008
yes what is the deal with this is there a web site called your balance check.com i also gave them my information what can i do
Eb
  14th of May, 2008
was i aprove
Eb
  14th of May, 2008
when will i found out if i was aprove
Ti
  17th of May, 2008
iam just trying to see if this is real
Br
  21st of May, 2008
I DID THE SAME AND WENT TO THE WEBSITE TO FIND NOTHING THEN 2 DAYS LATER I WAS SENT AN EMAIL SAYING MY DEPOSIT WAS WAITING AND TO FINISH APPLICATION. I CLICKED LINK ALL MY INFO WAS THERE I FINISHED SUBMITTING IT AND GOT A CALL BACK CONFIRMING MY INFO IN LESS THAN 5 MINS, I HAD $250 DEPOSITED NEXT DAY.
Cl
  22nd of May, 2008
can someone call me if they dont i will call my lawyer call me at 919-603-5187
Br
  18th of Jun, 2008
I gave these peple my information when I was in dire stay.Can someone tell me if this is real or not and what can they do with my informayion.
  2nd of Jul, 2008
these people (sorry scammers) are just trying to suck honest hard working average joes in to they web of lies they call with this promising offer including phone #s 877-218-0169 don't try not in service (told you) i don't think there is any info.to give anyone on this B.S other then don't any info.to TALKING COMPUTER SCAMMING DEVICES...