Your Balance Check / Harassment and violence

Phone: 1-866-575-6740

I received 23 calls from them yesterday, it got so bad I had to file a police report. For my good luck they called when the officer was at my house making the report. This company actually threated harm to my family and I in front of the police officer. First thing I did was I had to change my phone number. And now it file all the reports on them as I can. FCC, BBB and boards like this. The scary thing is if they have my phone number and they call and threaten me, do they have my address. So now I am going to have to buy a gun and prepare myself for the worst. I would love to join any kind of suit against these people. I have the police report, call records, and 4 independent witnesses including one officer of the law. Email me at summerlakeauto@yahoo.com I will press charges and sue.

Jo

Comments

• Cl
      4th of Jun, 2008
    Your Balance Check - I want my name removed from their list now.
    www.yourbankaccountcheck.com

I received a telephone call from this company which I do not know the name of telling me I had request a cash loan which I had never done. Then when I call the number they gave me I could never talk with a live person. I do now like this kind of bussiness and I could get in to trouble before I knew it. Something sould be done to stop this type of actions.

• Ke
      3rd of Aug, 2008
    Your Balance Check - Fraud Information

These people are crooks. If they use any of the info they got from me I will prosecute to the extreme

12th of Sep, 2008

This is manikandan .. so many network fluctuations is continue our usb modem.. if i am make a call to skype means never get clear voices some disturbing modes are going on how to rectify this problem...

by mani