youngtricia / over billed and over chager

1 Daytona Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

i sign up and they said the tril was $1.99 ok they take $4.00 and i called and e mail them so i called the bank and they said talent hunter take $ 99.00 dollars and and all $101.00 i cancel be for the tril was over and i e mail and called i got my cancel id's to back it up .

Comments

Ja
  7th of Nov, 2008

that is what i did and they e mail me back but the said they will call but not what can i do

Ma
  5th of Mar, 2009

I signed up with Talent Hunter.com BEFORE I did my research. I paid $149.99 so I could sign my daugther up for 6 months. I thought I was getting a good deal becuase I recieved an email from an "agent" saying that they would be interested in my daughter for a commerical that was being shot in my area (my daughter's pic wasnt even posted at the time, should had be alert number 1). I complained to Paypal and my bank that this company was a fraud.

Too make a long story short, these people WILL NOT respond to any of your requests about cancellations and refunds because they dont have too! My bank (USAA) will not dispute Paypal, told me that they were untouchable. I disputed with Paypal and my claim was denied. I complained with the Better Business Buearu, still pending but Im sure that my money is gone.

People do your research please. I feel so stupid becuase I cant even get my daughters pics to even load up on their website. SO I got screwed with no protection at all! MAN!!!