YOUNG'S MOBIL/EG Automotive / No Business licenses/ Conducting Business

1 5215 w.Centinela Ave.Los Angeles, CA, United States
Phone: 310-338-0740

I tried to resolve my issues with EG Automotive last week, while talking to Erick Holly about licenses, Mrs. Ki owner of the gas station jumped in and said we have license. She proceeded to show me the gas station's license, just then Cintas Uniform's company showed up and I asked the driver about how they got Cintas to sign them up for uniform's. The driver replied that EG Automotive had NO City Business Licenses so the gas sataion THE Ki's (owner of the gas station) wanted Cintas to use there license for EG Auotmotive could get unform's to match Mobil Oil requirement's / thus Mobil would not know that it was not Young's Mobil. It seem's that Exxon-Mobil Oil does not know what is going on, on there properties. Exxon-Mobil, BAR, EPA, State Board of Equlization, City of Los Angeles, California State Labor Boardand the IRS, ALL OUR IN THE DARK about this EG Automotive and Young's Mobil Help's in the cover-up to DEFRAUD us all. What will it take, getting a Large Law Frim involved- I guess that is what I will do. Exxon-Mobil Oil have funds to straighten this mess up that there Franchisee has created.