Young Explorers / no customer service

They do not deserve your business. My package did not arrive, I inquired twice about a tracking number (not), sent a third very complete inquiry when the package had not arrived after two weeks. No response whatsoever. The package finally did arrive, one item does not work, but do do not want to deal with these people again. That is, assuming that they would respond to my request.

Comments

• Gr
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I had a similar experience.

I would rate their store lower than one star if I could. I ordered something for a child for Christmas on the Dec 16th with the rush delivery. Now you are saying it is not going to be here till Dec 29th. Called customer service and it is "Nothing we can do". Their shipping policy specifically said that it was 3 to 4 day delivery for stuff that is in stock, which this item was and it was ordered on the 16th. So I paid extra for something that is arriving later that the date it was supposed to have, EVEN having given myself some extra delivery time? What BS!!!

Horrible customer service too...first person didn't care and almost immediately passed me off by putting me on hold for 1/2 hour and then the second person had no idea what my case was about and just started over. I should have bothered waiting, cause she didn't care either.

• So
      30th of Dec, 2010

This company is not worth anyone's time or money. We ordered Xmas gifts for my son 3 weeks before Christmas and only 1 item out of the 6 has arrived as of today. I made several attempts via email and phone to contact them. No response to my emails and I sat on hold for over an hour each time. When I finally got through this am, I was told they could only cancel the items on back order (which I was not told about) and the gifts in route were my responsibility to return. Not a single apology was offered for my experience or the inconvenience. Bad, bad, bad!

• Te
      26th of Dec, 2013

• Bl
      26th of Dec, 2013

"This "company" should be avoided completely. Please post on FB to all your contacts, and ask each one to post to their contacts. They need to be reported and taken down. "

That usually does not work.