08:00 AM - 8:00 PM

YouFit Health Clubs / manager lied to my face about the membership and personal trainings

Da May 1, 2014 Review updated:

I signed up for the personal training from YouFit Health Clubs. I needed 3 months membership and the personal trainings. The manager assured me that I would be able to cancel everything at any time. I was sure, because the manager assured me, but in reality they continued to charge me for 12 months of personal trainings, but I used only 3 months. After that the manager avoided me and I needed to pay them whole sum. The company is terrible, so don’t visit or subscribed for personal trainings. Share this info.

Comments

• Yo
      2nd of May, 2014

@Dackter Thank you for providing this valuable feedback. Please email [protected]@youfithealthclubs.com with the name on your member agreement, so we can reach out to you and see if this issue may be resolved. - Youfit Health Clubs

• Nb
      5th of Sep, 2014

The same thing happened to me! Also I had fainted during one of my sessions and the trainer never reported it nor did she try to change to exercise routines. She insisted that it was my fault for not eating a big enough breakfast and sent me home.

• Nb
      5th of Sep, 2014

Also I was told that both my you coach was cancelled and my monthly membership was cancelled and I was still being charged. Even after speaking with the manager about my concerns he was still trying to get me to stay at the gym! Not to mention that they didn't even know that I had fainted. Oh and I'm pregnant !