YouFit Health Clubsdon't subscribe for the trial – hidden fees

I signed up for the trial, which provided the company YouFit Health Clubs. They told me that I would pay $10 per month for this trial, but they haven’t told me about the annual fee in amount of $50.After 10 months they started to take $15 from me. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

• Sonygonzalez's Response, Jul 10, 2018

El gymnasia de west kendall Miami ... habiendo congelado con carta previa el gym descontaron de mi cuenta de banco la mensualidad adelantada, y al desautorizarlos del retiro mensual, me están cobrando nuevamente como represaría ... y no puedo entrar

Lu
Dec 27, 2014

Comments

• So
      Aug 15, 2018
    YouFit Health Clubs - 15762 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33193
    Miami
    Florida
    youfit.com

Sonia Gonzalez was a member and they Cut monthly plan before deadline not happy what they have done this is disappointing. Manger is rude and has not yet solved the problem please do something about this!

• Ro
      Nov 14, 2018
    YouFit Health Clubs - Youfit cortez rd bradenton
    BRADENTON
    Florida

Twice now there has been no one to open this gym. On Sunday and today, my physical therapist was with me to exercise and therewas no attendant to unlock the doors. WE had to go to the ymca instead. I like this gym and its very convenient to home and work, but I might have to go to the ymca after six years with Youfit.

i

• Re
      Nov 20, 2018
    YouFit Health Clubs - Dishonesty
    7390 W 52nd Ave
    Wheat Ridge
    Colorado

Sighed up for 6 month train session from high pressure sales. After 6 month the club lost 3 trainers and I lost 3 sessions but still had to pay for services not provided. Now at end of contract they are still billing! Dishonest company.