YOUFINISHIT.COM, THEIDSHOP.COM, / GOOD SITES TO ORDER FORM

Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
3.75
These people are writing fake reviews and promoting themselves. they write bad revioews ab out the comptition so be samrt when you buy, make sure you get a email response otherwise plan on getting ripped off
Cy

Comments

27th of Feb, 2008
youfinishit.com is legitimate - they do not make IDs that are identical to the real thing, but they will send you a very legitimate looking ID. Also, they take payment via credit card.

All the others - scammers - want Western Union.
  27th of Feb, 2008
there ARE NO legitimate websites to order fake IDs on. PERIOD. just type in fake ID scam on this complaint website and there's a discussion that goes on for 55 pages and many many people have been screwed over, just don't do it.

I've been looking for a high quality id online for months now and the best advice I've come across is to try to get one locally. There are usually people that make them in an area with a lot of underage college students.

Word of mouth is the way to go.
  27th of Feb, 2008
Roxy, I can understand your frustration but I received two IDs from http://www.youfinishit.com/
As I posted, these IDs do not look anything like the corresponding government IDs, but they will send you a real ID on laminated plastic with a hologram. You pay with a credit card so you control the payment process.

But if you are looking for an identical ID to fool a cop, government, etc. OF COURSE there is no such thing online. Duh. The cost of producing such IDs for all fifty states like those scam sites claim would be astronomical. Also the scam sites ask for payment via Western Union. Sure, coming right up.

Finally check it out: all the fake "review sites" refer back to more sites that purport to sell you an ID that mirrors the one from your state, and requires Western Union payment. youfinishit.com is absent from all those fake review sites. Why? Because youfinishit has nothing to do with that circular scam.

The IDs I got from youfinshit.com were all International Driver's Licenses. Did they match the real thing? Who knows - but the point is, how many people have actually SEEN an int. driver's license? And the IDs look good, have holograms, and best of all - really do show up in your mailbox within a couple of weeks of paying for them. Youfinishit.com is legit as far as that they do perform.
  27th of Feb, 2008

Read the very first post.

Also, very few clubs and places to buy alcohol will accept Int. driver's licenses anymore particularly because they are unfamiliar and easy to fake. I'd prefer a US license but I'll just wait until I find someone who makes them locally.

Thanks for the quick response though.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
"k, so i looked into my close states... kansas and texas.. and the ones for youfinishit.com look NOTHING like the ones for that state either.. i think we can rule out youfinish it."
  27th of Feb, 2008
Read my post, I already know youfinishit.com's IDs look nothing like the real thing.

But, they do intrinsically look like real IDs - high quality, on same kind of plastic stock, and with holograms. Much better than anything you or I could make at home. And I had a specific purpose for my IDs (not getting into clubs), and they worked like a charm.

More importantly, youfinishit does deliver the goods. They are not a scam.

It just makes me mad when someone says that there is NO way to get an ID online.

As far as finding an exact duplicate of your state's ID locally, good luck. That is as much of a myth as buying the same online.
  28th of Feb, 2008
First of all your comment that you " had a specific purpose for the IDs (not getting into clubs), and they worked like a charm." that's creepy, you sound like a terrorist; secondly the VAST majority of people looking to buy fake IDs want them to buy alcohol and get into clubs, which is why they need to look like/similar to actual IDs, not ### international driver's licenses that no one accepts for those ventures. Finally, I agree with your statement that no one will ever find a realistic state ID on the net, thus my original post. You're probably just trying to get business for that site anyway, and that makes me mad.
Du
  11th of Mar, 2008
I just got off the phone with a guy that someone on this Board hooked me up with. He sounds legit and he was really up fromt about what he can and can't do. Plus it was nice to actually speak to someone. He wants to charge me $95. The problem is that he can't do an ID for my state but can do one for the state next to mine. Do you guys think that will be suspicious if I try to get in a club with an ID from another state?
Ga
  11th of Mar, 2008
Becca. I don't see anything wrong with using an out of state ID if it's good. Can I have this persons contact information. I really need an ID, too!!!
Ex
  12th of Mar, 2008
Guys, check out www.myspace.com/exodusid
Df
  20th of Apr, 2008
i know of a place were you can get amazing ids on the internet, the only bad thing is that;
1)they only cary 5 states at a time
2)you need a password to get into the site to buy it.
its because there ids are identical, scan, have the same hologram of the real thing.they are expensive but i happen to be able to get in and the cops found me with it scanded it and they thought it was real.
La
  27th of Apr, 2008
dfdsagfs,
This site sounds awesome. The bars around the college that i am attending require really legit looking ids, and i am in dire need of one. It would be so helpful if you could send me the email and password so i can order an Id from this site, even if it is expensive i am willing to pay the price if the Id is of that high of quality.
Th
  28th of Apr, 2008
dfdsagfs, can you send me the info as well? I need one desperately. Money is not an issue. Thanks.
Jo
  28th of Apr, 2008
Guys, there's another scammer out there. He goes by the name Andrew or Manuel Sanchez. His e-mail address is santiaandrew@gmail.com. He pretends to be sympathetic about your situation, but is a scammer. DO NOT fall for his tricks. He will ask you to MoneyGram or Western Union the money to him. He will even e-mail you samples, but will not deliver. He's around the New York, New Jersey area. He will request you to send the money to Manuel Sanchez, Long Branch, NJ 07740. Please DO NOT fall for it!!!
Df
  28th of Apr, 2008
the thing is your acount there expires every 3 or something days but they have more templates now i think something like 15
Jo
  2nd of May, 2008
I couldnt seem to send an email to anyone...ummm this goes to John Anthony or Lauren...

did it work for u? I just dont want to send money or give my cc out if this doesnt work? Can u tell me how ur experiences was with this company that they gave u and if u did have a good experience please tell me the info to get the id.. haha..Thanks!!

jneil2004@live.com
De
  25th of Sep, 2008
Does anyone know of a website or someone who I could contact to purchase a fake ID, if so, please send me an e-mail it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Mo
  9th of Nov, 2008
Ok so with all the scam sites out there and it appears THEY ALL ARE. Could someone please send me email of anyone they know, that can provide me with fake id? Please be aware that any information sent to me will be double-checked, on the net for complaints.

So if you're going to send me scam mail then don't waste your time.
Mo
  9th of Jul, 2009
in college, really need one if anyone knows of one please email me at bdcdson@gmail.com
Co
  13th of Dec, 2009
I neeed an id site that delivers the goods email me at cotecason45@yahoo.com thanks