Youfinishit.com / youfinishit.com

I bought mine from youfinishit.com without any problems. You pay by credit card using 2checkout.com, so obviously they are no scam. And if they were, I could just dispute the charge with my credit card company. And just about everyone in my school uses them, so I don't know why there is all this negative stuff about them. I bet it is just the competition.

Comments

• Ph
      11th of Apr, 2010
    Youfinishit.com - no problem here
    Youfinishit.com

I bought mine without any problems. You pay by credit card using 2checkout.com, so obviously they are no scam. And if they were, I could just dispute the charge with my credit card company. And just about everyone in my school uses them, so I don't know why there is all this negative stuff about them. I bet it is just the competition.

• Mi
      13th of May, 2010
    Youfinishit.com - worked great
    youfinishit.com

I got a youfinishit.com card and it worked great. Not perfect, but it does the job. And considering it appears that the other companies are jsut scams, I don't know who else to use anyway.

• Mi
      18th of May, 2010
    Youfinishit.com - works great
    Youfinishit.com
    Florida

My cards works quite well. The key is to get a card from a different state so that no one will know that it doesn't look quite right.

• Ke
      25th of Jan, 2011
    Youfinishit.com - Fake Id's

ALL of these websites are SCAMS!!! there is only one way to get a legit fake id, and thats from the person.
    email [protected]@hotmail.com, his prices are a little high, but its the only real way I know of.