Yorkview Financial Services / Beware

1 United States

I am a college student and I was applying for student loans. My credit is not that great and a couple days later a "lender" called me by the name of Yorkview Financial Services saying that they could approve me for a loan, but I would have to pay 1080.00 upfront. I thought it was a answer to my prayers as I was having a hard time finding a loan, to pay for my college expenses. I scraped up every penny that I had, and borrowed the rest that I couldn't cover. I sent it by western union, to the lender in Russia. After the money did not show up in my account on the set date, I called them back and they told me that I needed to send in another 1080.00 because after my credit report was ran, and my debt to income ratio was too high. I haven't sent in the second amount and after reading all these websites saying that it is illegal to ask for money up front, I am now worried that I am not going to get my money back, and it was everything that I had. On the contract, my financial advisor was Brandon Wells at [protected] ext. 464 and Kyle Wells in Customer Service asked for the second fee. The address listed on the contract is 205 West Randolph Street Chicago IL 60605. I am an idiot for doing this, but these people really know how to prey on you in your time of need. Beware!

Lo