Yorkie Dog bought from Jennifer Tung AKA Jen Lee / She frauded me

1 755 E. 9310 990 6020th StLos Angeles Ventura, CA, United States Review updated:

I bought two dogs from this woman that she assured me were AKC registered. She gave me the weights that they would not get bigger than. Well, one dog that was to weigh 2.5 lbs., male, wanted for teacup breeding, I now weighs almost 6 lbs. It does not appear to be full blood Yorkie as it has VERY curly hair like a poodle. I wonder if she switched Dan and Sire on the liter report. This dog cost in the thousands. It is no good for me as it is so much bigger than my females.
Second dog, female, she said would weigh no more than 3.5 also weighs over 6 lbs. BUT the woman who knew I wanted her for the purpose of breeding NEVER sent me the registration papers. She will not return my calls, emails or even registered letter. I googled her name after I had such a bad experience and found many complaints on how she had lied, swindled and so forth people. She is a liar and cheat and will not follow up on the pups she sells, my advice is stay away from her. Google her name Jennifer Tung and see all of the bad reports that are posted against this woman who cares nothing about the dogs she breeds or people she sells to, all it seems she cares about is scamming a couple of thousand dollars.

Comments

• Sg
      3rd of Sep, 2009

I am a breeder and she tried to con me as well. She buys cheap and sells high. Unfortunately there are breeders out there that are not truthful on their dogs. Jennifer does not breed dogs, nor does she know how to care for them properly. While she may care about the dogs, she has no business selling them. I would have never sold her a dog had I known she was reselling them.