Yoplait Yogurt / yogurt was green

Well, one day I was at the grocery shop. I had bought a yoplait yogurt 4 pack, the new kind. As soon as I got home, I put it in the fridge for an hour and then took out 1 pack from the 4 pack. Well, I looked down on it because I started to smell something funny. Turns out that the yogurt was green and smelt horrible. I simply didnt even think about tasting it and threw it away. I also threw away the yoplait kid packs for my 5 year old daughter, too. I havent bought any since then.

Comments

• Al
      Feb 04, 2011

Try checking dates when you make purchases. Lazy stock boys will push these items to the back and people end up bringing them home when they dont check.

I bet you always look at the date on the gallon of milk right? Goes for any product - especially dairy...

By the way, you smelt something? smelt is a type of fish - you smelled something. Your complaint doesnt surprise me given your grammar display above...

Feb 05, 2011

*commenting has been disabled for this complaint. thank you for understanding, and, sorry for any incoveince.*

chocolate luva

if angry, send a mesage to chocolateluva by clicking on her name!!!

Feb 05, 2011

first of all, the comments started to get out of hand and riduculous, so i said that it was "disabled" so that people will stop writing the crap that they are writing. also, the comments are SUPPOSED to be like "wow! that sucks." or "OMG!!! THAT HAPPENED TO ME TO!!!". instead, however, i got like "i like key lime yogurt" or something stupid like that. honestly, if you are going to post something, make it APPROPRATE for the topic given. so, from now on, ALL COMMENTING IS ONLY USED FOR ACCTUALLY COMMENTING ON THE APPROPRATE TOPIC, INSTEAD OF STUPID CRAP!!!

Feb 05, 2011

oh, and, just one more thing " IT WAS NOT KEY LIME!!!" IN FACT, IT WAS STRAWBERRY!!! SO WERE THE KID ONES!!!

im sorry. :(

im out!!! peace!!!

Feb 10, 2011

if ya wanna goof-off, then just go in my club goof-off. ALL OF YOU!!!

Feb 10, 2011

You sure the yogurt didn't turn green AFTER you stirred it with your dick?

Feb 11, 2011

you guys, listen, its getting ridiculous! i am female, not male. i will report you all if you keep it up. i have told you onece, IF YOU WANNA GOOF-OFF, JOIN MY CLUB CALLED CLUB GOOF-OFF!!!

• Lc
      Feb 12, 2011

Smelt is also correct, more British English.

Feb 15, 2011

Question: How can a smart ### deliver a dumb ###? Just asking...

Feb 15, 2011

You put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up...

ive done that b4

• Ca
      Mar 21, 2013

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEARY WHEN THE LEMON YOPLAIT YOGURT HAD BEEN PULLLED FROM THE SHELF.
    THE NEW LEMON IS TERRIBLE., WHIPPPED, OR LIGHT, IT IS AWFUL, WILL NOT PURCHASE AGAIN.,

• Am
      May 24, 2015

Hello to Sir or Madam,
    I have being buying forme yogurt and it has been bad from Hollywood plaza Salisbury downs South Australia, I know it is not your fault.
    Please can you do something about it thank you.
    Yours sincerely.
    Amanda Bomford. [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ti
      Jan 06, 2016

I prefer the old cups the yogurt came in with the foil top. The new ones always seem like they leak and come open easier. Trying to break apart each one is difficult because if you squeeze it just a little too hard they open up at the top. Just very annoying when you feel like you're eating something you love that's packaged horribly.