Yoli Associates / fraud

1 PO Box 18322Golden, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3036748252

sold me magazines at my door and changed the amount of my check to a higer amount and I want to get my mony back.
magazines never came.

El

Comments

Lu
  25th of Oct, 2008

They came to my door as weel, and sold me magazines, for $ 65.00 and letter on they Created Electronic check with out my Ok, posted to my bank acc, for large amount of money.
Please stay away from this company, it is a FRAUD .
there is noone to contact by phone .

Luck

Lu
  25th of Oct, 2008

They came to my door as well, and sold me magazines, for $ 65.00 and letter on they Created Electronic check without my Ok, posted to my bank acc, for large amount of money.
Please stay away from this company, it is a FRAUD .
there is none to contact by phone .

Luck

Ja
  26th of Oct, 2008

I' have had a person sell me magazine and claim that it was toward's her education. I feel that it was a scam because I have'nt seened any proof that the Johnson Publishing received any payments from Yoli&Associates. They are a fraud.

Bo
  19th of Nov, 2008

This company is a scam!!! I paid $65 for a subscription to spin magazine and they sent me 2 issues of Ebony. What ami going to do with ebony magazine?

Ch
  14th of Jul, 2009

I feel this company should be shut down... They talked my son in going with them one day while he was walking his dog. They paid for a one way ticket to go to another state that was 12 hours away. Well to make a long story short. He has a severe case of a mental illness. I had know ideal where he went and I was finally able to get of hold of these people and they said he went missing the day after he got their. My son has been gone 2 weeks and as a mother I dont need to tell you how I was worried. I thought my son was dead. Well thank god he isnt. His father will be going to pick him up at the hospital he has been at. My son was beat, robbed and alone., I think when these kids show up at your store. Send them away, and tell them to call their parents

Cherie Sharkey
Upstate NY

Pi
  2nd of Nov, 2009

I've had a similar problem under the same address and telephone number. I recently got a hold of them and they've moved to Kittredge, CO with the same number if that helps anyone.