[Resolved] Yoins / sweaters

I ordered five sweaters from Yoins back on September 14th, and it still says that they're "Processing" when I go into my account on the website. I was charged right away, and it said it would ship in 3-5 days. I sent an email inquiring what was going on with my items yesterday, and I have yet to hear back. I wish I had read the reviews about this site before ordering from them. Do not waste your time or money. I am afraid I won't ever see the items, and if they do arrive they will most likely be so cheaply made, or some items will be missing or wrong. Not sure where I need to go from here to get to the bottom of this, it is very frustrating.

Yoins

• Resolution statement

• Yoins Customer Care's Response, Oct 05, 2017

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear that this misunderstanding caused.

Due to the time difference between the countries, It takes 24 hours to reply to your request. We apologize that you have to wait, and we try our best to improve the service level.

We value our customer and hope that we can build a good communication with each other to solve the problem.Could you please contact us via email([protected]@yoins.com), the chat line(https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/7243681/open_chat.cgi?groups=1) or call us by 00852-21364966 ( 9:00 am to 6:00 pm GMT + 08:00 form Monday to Friday) to solve the issue?Hope to hear from you again.

Kind regards.