yohoo lottary awards / yohoo lottary awards

1 Ireland Review updated:

Yahoo! Awards Promotions
Posted: 2007-10-20 by Rakesh Kumar [send email]
For winning 600,000.00 GB Pounds

Complaint Rating:
sir,
good evening,

Sir i'm belong to india. i got it some emails for " I write to lay claim over my winnings as announced by the Yahoo! Awards Promotions. I was informed that the Fund [600,000.00 GB Pounds] was deposited in a temporary account with your Bank by the above mentioned Organization.

Dear ravi kishore,

We are in receipt of your completed form and wish to thank you for your Co-operation. Your fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in Manchester in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment.

There is an Application Letter below this mail and you required to send a copy to the paying Bank in that format. Please complete,Sign and send the application immediately to the Remittance Department of Nation Wide Bank pl c, by E-mail on internationalremittance@my-nationwide.com. so that they can process it and remit your fund to you. This process will not take more than 7 work days in as much as you give them the desired Co-operation.

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,

39 HIGH STREET, OLDHAM OL1 3BE
E-mail: internationalremittance@my-nationwide.com
Tel: +[protected]

APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF FUND

I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through my appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favorably granted by your good office and shall provide you my details and preferred mode of receipt of the fund as soon as my payment is approved.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Sign: ...................

Please send this immediately to the Paying Bank's Director of Finance and Remittance at
internationalremittance@my-nationwide.com
note:please send its fact or not

Comments

• Si
      17th of Jun, 2008

is that lie
    EUROPEAN UNION INTERNATIONAL ELECTRONIC LOTTERY
    ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION AND PRESENTATION CENTER: MADRID, SPAIN

Date 8/05/2008

Ref:
    Batch:
    Winning No:
    CONGRATULATIONS
    Euromillion Lottery Bonanza

Dear Lucky Winner

We are delighted to inform you of your prize released on the 7th of May 2008 from the European Union International Lottery (EUROLOTTO) programme, which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses, taking authorization from the email service provider companies.Your email address was attached to ticket number;, serial number .This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows :, bonus number 17, which consequently won the lottery in the second category.

You hereby have been approved a lump sum payment of 1, 300, 000.00 (ONE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category. All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, South America, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our annual international promotions programme to encourage theworldwide use of internet. This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies in the European Union area as part of their social responsibilities to the citizens in the communities where they have operational bases.

Furthermore, your details( e-mail address) falls within our representative office in Spain, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of 1, 300, 000.00 will be released to you from their regional branch office in Madrid. We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of the year high stakes for 1.3 Billion international draw.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:

Simply contact our fiducial agent,

Manuel Carlos
    C/ JESUS 34, 28001 MADRID, SPAIN
    madrid.agency@ozu.es to file in for your claim.

Phone

Please quote your reference, batch and winning numbers which can be found on the top left corner of this notification, as well as your full name, address and telephone numbers to help locate your file easily. For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking of advantage of this programme by non-participants or unofficial personnel.

Note,
    All winnings MUST be claimed by the 30th of May, 2008; otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually recycled . Congratulations once again on your winning.

Best Regards
    EUROMILLION LOTTO

BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

THANKS:
    MANAGEMENT, EUROMILLION LOTTERY INC.
    Past winners all over the world filled with excitement over their winnings

LOTTERY CO-SPONSORS:

MICROSOFT AND YAHOO CORPORATIONS EUROPEAN UNION, ORACLE CORPRATION, USA

GRATIS: Movie-FLAT. Jetzt freischalten!

• Aa
      13th of Jul, 2008

Service
    Reference number EUSP/5020/0261/20
    ticket number 219-8IO-97/A

ATTN: ashraf amar othman,

This is confirming receipt of your correspondence and assuring you that in line with our principles of efficiency, transparency and customer satisfaction, you shall be treated with the best possible service within the abilities of this office and in line with company policies of ONCE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
    You have been confirmed as a category A winner of the ONCE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL computer balloting draws. Your claims file has been duly forwarded to this office with specific instructions that we shall be handling the transfer of your prize of €1, 500, 000.00(One Million, five Hundred Thousand Euros only) to you.
    Instruction of payment for your lottery prize is already in our possession and shall be acted upon your meeting the requirements needed by our affiliate Bank for the safe transfer of your winning prize.

You are therefore required to contact the affiliate Bank (Nationwide Bank Spain).

The Bank contact is below;
    Nationwide Bank
    Mr. Marvin Harris
    (Head Of Account Dept / Transfer Officer)
    EMAIL: nationwide@madrid.com
    Phone Number: +34 675 982 032
    Fax Number: +34 917 915 230

Call 24 hours service available for any enquiries regarding account opening.

Have a splendid day and congratulations once again. We hope to hear positive response from you stating that you have contacted the Nationwide Bank.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. J.T.Blanco
    Claims Director
    GRUPO MUNDO ALIANCE INC

• Am
      23rd of Aug, 2008

i was also sent the above last massege exatly.so what will be the next step?

• Wa
      29th of Jun, 2011

i am bangladeshi.
    Name-syed abdul waresh
    date of birth-14-09-1976
    cell-8801711944826
    address-tarzia villa, chanchra, jessore, bangladesh
    Account name-syed abdul waresh