Yoga Room - Encinitas / Too pushy and money hungry

I started taking some yoga classes at this studio, only 1 bathroom by gender for a large number of people. Under the “loving” atmosphere there, they are always inviting to take MORE classes especially with their yoga master. This is without mentioning how young are the instructors that honestly sometimes you can feel their EGO up there.

I stop going to this studio, me and my friends we just felt like this is kind of a money hungry business.
We didn’t see any adult person that will give us the mature and settle sense of down to earth feeling…

Comments

• Ju
      25th of Jan, 2008

Okay, I love yoga and if you know a little about yoga you might be aware of the very hot kind. An Indian yogi created this style where the heat is turned up to about 104 degrees. Sounds crazy I know. I don't particularly care for it but many people do. So if it works for you great. The only thing is that you sweat a lot and the sweat usually ends up on the floor. If the flooring is a carpet that is not such a good thing. In this case this small room where the windows remain shut during most of the class, stinks and I can only imagine what's beneath my feet. Only took a few classes here but will probably not go back.