Yodle — Terrible, Horrible Product
I'm a new business and internet marketing is an area where I could use some help. A sales rep from Yodle contacted me and told me that he "specialized" in my particular field and could help me for $1500/month when I said that was too expensive he put me on hold and came back with $500/month. I agreed to try it for 3 months - It was the WORST decision I have ever made!
They are a cookie cutter template internet marketing firm and if your business falls outside of the their templates you are screwed!
My business is cosmetic and medical tattooing, or permanent make-up...well they had me listed as a medical spa, then as a make-up artist - neither of which I am or do. I wasted $1500, the service was SO bad they refunded the full amount. Now it's been almost a month and I still have incorrect listings all over the web and when I try to claim my own company listing I'm told it's held by Yext, who then tells me its held by Yodle - who tells me that they don't hold it at all!
Never ever do business with this company, they are the worst!
More Yodle Complaints & Reviews
- Outrank.com - Fraud & deseption 
- Yodle - Scam and Unauthorised Card Theft 
- Yodle.com - Yodle is a ripoff scam 
- Yodle.com - When you want to cancel, they will not refund your money 
- Yodle - Internet advertising SEO ripoff 
- Yodlereviews.com - Morgan rigsbee and page bauer should be put in jail for no ethics
- Yodle.com - Andrew called our office in Austin- or should i say harassed our office 
- Outrank.com - Billing practices 
- Yodle.com - Yodle is over priced for the services they offer 
- Yodle.com - You are better off going with a local consultant than with Yodel