YodleTerrible, Horrible Product

I'm a new business and internet marketing is an area where I could use some help. A sales rep from Yodle contacted me and told me that he "specialized" in my particular field and could help me for $1500/month when I said that was too expensive he put me on hold and came back with $500/month. I agreed to try it for 3 months - It was the WORST decision I have ever made!
They are a cookie cutter template internet marketing firm and if your business falls outside of the their templates you are screwed!
My business is cosmetic and medical tattooing, or permanent make-up...well they had me listed as a medical spa, then as a make-up artist - neither of which I am or do. I wasted $1500, the service was SO bad they refunded the full amount. Now it's been almost a month and I still have incorrect listings all over the web and when I try to claim my own company listing I'm told it's held by Yext, who then tells me its held by Yodle - who tells me that they don't hold it at all!
Never ever do business with this company, they are the worst!

Na
Jan 02, 2015

Comments

• Sy
      Jan 05, 2015

Hello – my name is Syvenna Siebert and I’m the PR Manager at Yodle. I just read your review, and I'm sorry that you were disappointed with us. We try to deliver the best possible results for our customers, and I’m really sorry that wasn’t your experience. I would like to try to help resolve the issues you mentioned with your listings. If you contact me at syvenna.[protected]@yodle.com or [protected], I can look into this.

Thanks,