Yo Fashions / Fault email address ad no order was provided

I bought shoes from the company Yo Fashions. I received the confirmation email, but these ### indicated fault email address, and when I tried to reach them, all my emails and complaints were returned back. I haven’t received my order, and I want money back. I don’t know what to do now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Fr
Apr 5, 2014

Comments

• Em
      8th of Apr, 2014

I ordered 2 pairs of jordans the 20th of LAST Month!!! Money was taken out the 21st, I have not received any of It! And on the website, my order says still processing!!! Im pissed. You're definitely not the only one it's happening to. Good luck to you though and I hope you get your order or money soon! If you could please emai lme if you get ANYTHING. Send me your email I will do the same. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ca
      29th of Apr, 2014

I ordered a pair of sandals on 4/18/14 and the $'s were withdrawn using Paypal.
    I have not received them. I also emailed them and have not been answered. The other email that was listed my emails were returned. I have filed a claim thru Paypal
    not sure if anything will become of it. What a rip off! Beware of Yo Fasions the only they will do is take Yo Money!!

2nd of May, 2014

Very shady website. I ordered shoes ten days ago and still pending. Contacted them 7 days straight and no response. It definitely is a scam site. I opened a dispute with pay pal hopefully they can refund my money. Never will buy shoes online again.

10th of Jun, 2014

I too have paid my money two months ago to this dodgy company who do not supply the product and do not respond to emails. Will also be reporting to PayPal.

• Me
      20th of Jun, 2014

It's a scam!!! Beware

• Cv
      16th of Jul, 2014

Ordered a pair or shoes 2 months ago and never received them. I wrote on the website twice never heard back so I wrote to the email address that was on PayPal and they never responded. what a ripoff!!!

• Ck
      8th of Sep, 2014

I too ordered shoes from Yo Fashions, they can collect through PayPal very quickly, but never received shoes. I was traveling and missed the 45 day cutoff for PayPal dispute. Beware, there are no shoes, there are only pictures. Do NOT order from these thieves. I can't believe PayPal continues to let them have an account! Great way to access our bank accounts, huh?